My UNC III's...Updated pics for ro22ss...Thanks...

Joined Sep 13, 2006
I got a pair of the Harbour Blue III's for pretty good price and thought I'd try to make a kicks to look good with my UNC Jordan jersey...I bought some blue paint for the sole but it didn't turn out good at all so I went with black. I took the pics without the flash because the elephant print looks like crap when it shined...

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

Joined Apr 1, 2007
They would look so nice with better elephant print but we all know how hard it is to do! Nice work!
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Joined Sep 9, 2006
I like that elephant print. Those look great. Nice work man.
[hr][/hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
When you guys do the Elephant print do you do freehand or is there a template or something?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Joined Nov 16, 2003
The elephant print looks really good but where you painted the midsole it looks sloppy... Should have paid a little more attention to that...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Joined Mar 20, 2003
Got to see these in person last night. Shoes look amazing, these pics dont do them justice. Now if you could only learn to not put all your money in with AQ.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"~Founder
"You know what? The only thing I'm worried about...is getting a boner. Good work today, everybody."~Michael

Joined Jul 9, 2006
dope :pimp:
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005
Very Nice.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Joined Feb 13, 2007
nice, but if your going to do that
go whole way and make them white cements lol
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

Joined Dec 4, 2006
man nice custom, they look better than the harbor blues!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Joined Sep 13, 2006
Thanks for all the comments guys...

Quote:[hr][/hr]I could definitely see those on the court for UNC. Nice work, the black is nice and stays true to the OG concept. Take some new pics outside right before the sun goes down and you will get some perfect lighting that will really make them look good. [hr][/hr]
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

Joined Sep 13, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Take some new pics outside right before the sun goes down and you will get some perfect lighting that will really make them look good. [hr][/hr]
TEAM KENTUCKY

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now