My UNC III's...Updated pics for ro22ss...Thanks...

I got a pair of the Harbour Blue III's for pretty good price and thought I'd try to make a kicks to look good with my UNC Jordan jersey...I bought some blue paint for the sole but it didn't turn out good at all so I went with black. I took the pics without the flash because the elephant print looks like crap when it shined...

2w5ncqb.jpg

2ebwilj.jpg

f9ec2f.jpg

2emoj5s.jpg

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

They would look so nice with better elephant print but we all know how hard it is to do! Nice work!
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I like that elephant print. Those look great. Nice work man.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

When you guys do the Elephant print do you do freehand or is there a template or something?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

The elephant print looks really good but where you painted the midsole it looks sloppy... Should have paid a little more attention to that...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Got to see these in person last night. Shoes look amazing, these pics dont do them justice. Now if you could only learn to not put all your money in with AQ.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"~Founder
"You know what? The only thing I'm worried about...is getting a boner. Good work today, everybody."~Michael

dope :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Very Nice.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

nice, but if your going to do that
go whole way and make them white cements lol
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

man nice custom, they look better than the harbor blues!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Thanks for all the comments guys...

Quote:
I could definitely see those on the court for UNC. Nice work, the black is nice and stays true to the OG concept. Take some new pics outside right before the sun goes down and you will get some perfect lighting that will really make them look good.
TEAM KENTUCKY

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

Quote:
Take some new pics outside right before the sun goes down and you will get some perfect lighting that will really make them look good.
2v3pnab.jpg
2jayy4k.jpg
25gql3l.jpg
20johdx.jpg
jtb1oo.jpg
2mq9chv.jpg
5dkuhc.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

Back
Top Bottom