My Updated Collection - Every Air Jordan* (01/31/08)

Just AMAZING..... Real real real nice......
Crazy solid collection... verry deep in the game....
do you rock your kicks....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

amazing isnt even the word to describe your collection :wow:
eek.gif
can i kick it ?

great stuff
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

great collection 3 4 5
"...B*tch I'm married to the game and I love my wifey. Steppin' over competition, man I love these Nikes..."

Wow, thanks everyone for the kindness. It is A LOT of work to organize, take pictures and upload all my J's so hopefully it does some good (besides me showing off my labor of love).

Quote:
Now that your close do done , Do you plan of slowly replacing your OG's with DS pairs or Whats next for you?

Yeah, there is definitely some pairs I would love to replace. I'll probably work on that after next year when I stop buying the new stuff.

Quote:
and 1 question... where is the nikes at????
ed collecting because I'm an MJ fan first & foremost.

Quote:
What do you wear if you keep everything DS? AND last but not least How much did you invest in to it lol

Ha-Ha, I wear some of them. Nowadays if I want to wear a pair I usually buy two. As far as investing, I have no idea but doing some quick math, I would say around 40K.

Quote:
(if) your goal was to cop every jordan.. even the ones you don't like? or do you like em all?

i cant even see it. my computer just started bugging out once allthe images were loaded, but from what i did see thats amazing

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Free two many.

after XV the pics are gone.....amazing collection though, thanks for sharing....
HEAT SEEKER
-coppin' kicks ain't easy-

wORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW DOPE THAT IS. I waz just typing in caps and I don't even care, my mouth was wide open for the 15 or more minutes it took me to look at all the shoes.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

I am...ummmm...juss don't know what to say...u got everything DS?
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

are you going to try and get the samples too?
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

I've always had major respect for you and your collection, Jon.

Congrats on your near complete collection. I keep adding new ones to mine but I haven't made a dent as far as the pairs I'm still missing. I can only hope one day, mine will come close to the perfection you've built.

We need to get together and hoop again sometime...I've been ballin with Bastitch and we even got Holdenmichael to come out one time...We lost to the Panda Express National team, but that's another story...haha
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

dayyyam nice collectiomn im kinda drunk but its nice none the less
Team Pacific Northwest​

just wow, very nice collection!
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Are most of your shoes DS? They look clean as hell. Nice J collection one of the best I've seen!

" Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."*Utrecht City, Reppin' The Heart Of Holland*

Back
Top Bottom