My Updated Collection - Every Air Jordan* (01/31/08)

OMG i hate you man, haha jp straight jealousy can we get a group shot???
"White Leather, Hot New Pair of Rims, Brand New Pistol With The Trigger Like A Hair Pin"-Weezy Baby

:wow:
eek.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

one of the best collection ever period, you shout down nt with that one
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

wow.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

OMFG!!!! @#%$???
@#%$ sick!!!!!!!!

Lz Out*
=========================GetOnYourFeetKid

COT DAMN!!! That was like CRACK out the kitchen! That Collection is ridiculous! By the way what size do you wear?

very nice
those mid navy 1's are looking real nice
might cop me a pair...
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

I guess you could say to an extent the original and retro of the same colorway would be the same shoe, but I thought you were going to have each orginal AND retro when you said ALL the Jordans. Nice none the less, I personally only like about 8 of the 22 models so I could never do what you've done. Good luck with the Chi's, I think we all need a pair of those for our collection......

very nice collection man so much heat
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

T E A M I C E

i usually don't comment on sneaker showcase topics, but this is amazing. it's my goal just to have my favorite colorway of every jordan model, and it's hard enough as it is. nice collection, good luck finishing it.
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Cory,

I think it is time for you to post your collection up again as it is no joke. Or maybe do the weekly Jordan series?

Yeah we definitely need to ball again, it's been way too long. It will have to wait a little longer though since I had knee surgery earlier this year so I'm out until next spring.

Thanks again everyone for the love & don't forget to PM me if your selling Chicago X's!

Dude you are @#%$ on me and 99 percent of Niketalk.. matter of fact prolly 98 percent of all the jordan heads out there!
*FOR SALE: mist iv,mili iv, olive v, green bean v, olympic vll, nds steel x,vnds white red xiv, vnds south korea ones-everything ds unless stated

http://[URL="http://www.soletalk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

reach me on aim: elginboi23

this is by far the most amazing collection i have ever seen im still dieing to see soul supremes collections
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

Back
Top Bottom