My view on HOMOSEXUALITY.... Am I wrong? how?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

To those who say they haven't found differences in anatomy between gays and straights are actually wrong. I'm a neurosci major and there are several areas of the brain that actually are present in straight individuals but are lacking in homosexual individuals when the number of variants are very small indicating that these areas may be of particular interest.
YERP
hmmm, sounds like a defect.
nerd.gif

There are animals living in homosexual-relationships in the wild. Homosexuality occurs naturally. Its not normal because all species are meant to reproduce butit does occur naturally, just as many other deviations from the 'norm' occur naturally. No big deal and poses no threat. Except to theextremely-religious people. And to be fair, religion has probably caused much more violence, death and corruption than homosexuality so maybe we should look tooutlaw that instead...just kidding...

I agree with your theory whole heartedly and it has been something I've been saying for years. Labeling homosexuality "natural" is crazy to me.If we were meant to be that way we wouldn't have males and females. A person may be born with it but it is not natural, saying that there are examples ofhomosexuality in the animal kingdom does not disprove the "mutation or defect" argument, it justs says that this mutation or defect also occurs inother species. This is not a condemnation of gay people just truth. If we were meant to just have sex with whoever, our species would be made up of strictlyhermaphodites (sp?).

i agree, it makes total sense.

and for the person who said we are prone to choice, i agree with that as well.

But i did know a kid who i thought was straight because he had a girl, but only did that for a cover up..

Back
Top Bottom