My west coast Brethren, Put me on In and Out burger

I'm out in the bay area coming from Florida what's the deal with this In and Out Burger, what's good there and all that

I have to try In-n-out next time I go to CA. Animal style burger/fries look
pimp.gif

#1 is the most popular menu item. Read up on the secret menu. There's only 4 things to get on the whole menu, plus drinks so there's not much else you can really tell someone.
#2 with chopped peppers, grilled onions and no spread with an extra side of cheese fries and a Lemon-Up is my go to. Had that yesterday 
pimp.gif

Well, Ive only had it a few times, but it was deff tasty
pimp.gif
. Surprisingly we have a few locations up in my area. +1 on the animal style burger/fries.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

#1 is the most popular menu item. Read up on the secret menu. There's only 4 things to get on the whole menu, plus drinks so there's not much else you can really tell someone.
#2 with chopped peppers, grilled onions and no spread with an extra side of cheese fries and a Lemon-Up is my go to. Had that yesterday 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

my go to is chopped onions, mustard grilled, extra toast with fries well done. top that off with a root beer float

I agree with FrenchBle and three2three. I like to mix it up with local spots like 5 Guys, hamburger habit, fatburger, Tommys, and other hood burger spots, but In n Out is always
pimp.gif
. no one has LOOOOOOONG drive thru lines like In n Out
laugh.gif

It's a good value for the price, but a bit overrated. Still everyone who visits Cali should give it a try. 

It's a burger and fries place.  Just like other joints but people seem to act like it's an amazing restaurant.  Didn't get a chance to try it in Vegas, maybe when I go to california.  I love burgers and fries so i'm sure i'll like it.  Right now i'm really liking Shake Shack and heard great things about 5 Napkin Burger.

Back
Top Bottom