My Wife's sneaker collection

I am new to the board, this past February when I was on vacation and my wife of 2 years decided to show me her most of her collection while we were visiting her parents in Detroit. It was never a hobby of mine to buy and collect shoes, sure I bought some here and there but never understood nor care to until I saw some of my wife's collection and I stood there in awe.

She's long stopped in collecting since I first met her (2009)

I'm just glad we didn't take all of this back home with us to Houston.

Last edited:
That variety :pimp:

Just glancing through what she has makes it obvious that she had a real love for good footwear design, and luckily for her; she got to catch Jordan Brand at it's best. Really dope collection. Would love to see what you've been picking up too if you've taken any inspiration from her.

NICE! Your wife's collection is awesome! My hat goes off to you my friend, 17 pairs for you since March and not a peep from her has to be nice. I'm not married yet, but I've heard a lot from the married guys here on NT about their wives disliking the fact that they collect sneakers lol.

if u guys were the same size that would be insane! your wife has a nice collection, i respect it.

That's cool man thanks for shaing tight collection
pimp.gif

That variety
pimp.gif

Just glancing through what she has makes it obvious that she had a real love for good footwear design, and luckily for her; she got to catch Jordan Brand at it's best. Really dope collection. Would love to see what you've been picking up too if you've taken any inspiration from her.
Yeah she does have a variety, I showed her this post and she told me I forgot to post the ones she does have here at home, her Shox collection and some more of her 95's...  And she loves her some Jordan's, she told me not just for wear but when she was younger also to ball in lol. I would say 90% of what I posted above are still back in her hometown.

Last edited:
AM 95s and Bursts are great. Many Women's Maxes go hard.

And, those Air Max Shake 'Em Ups are fire. If I told you the kicks in my stash that I would be willing to trade for a DS size W11 pair of those in Purple, it would rustle the jimmies of a lot of younger NTers.

Also, which CW of those the low Super Jewel AF1s are those? I can't tell from the lighting. They look like white/emeralds.

Last edited:
AM 95s and Bursts are great. Many Women's Maxes go hard.

And, those Air Max Shake 'Em Ups are fire. If I told you the kicks in my stash that I would be willing to trade for a DS size W11 pair of those in Purple, it would rustle the jimmies of a lot of younger NTers.

Also, which CW of those the low Super Jewel AF1s are those? I can't tell from the lighting. They look like white/emeralds.

She doesn't have that pair here but she is sure it's Carolina Blue not Emeralds.

Like your collection too. Been contemplating those LeBron X Pure Platinums. Saw them (surprisingly) still sitting on the shelf today at the local spot.

She doesn't have that pair here but she is sure it's Carolina Blue not Emeralds.

Really? left side, middle row?

It's weird because the swoosh looks like a "super jewel" the extra shiny jewel make-ups. And, to my knowledge there was never a super jewel carolina colored swoosh produced. The closest blue in that super shiny format I can think of is the grey low with the royal-ish looking swoosh, but those have a white midsole, and the pic there shows a pair with the same color upper and midsole.

...I could post pics for reference, but I think it's bad etiquette to start posting pics of my own pairs in the middle of some else's collection post.

Really? left side, middle row?

It's weird because the swoosh looks like a "super jewel" the extra shiny jewel make-ups. And, to my knowledge there was never a super jewel carolina colored swoosh produced. The closest blue in that super shiny format I can think of is the grey low with the royal-ish looking swoosh, but those have a white midsole, and the pic there shows a pair with the same color upper and midsole.

...I could post pics for reference, but I think it's bad etiquette to start posting pics of my own pairs in the middle of some else's collection post.
It is the super jewel AF1's but you got my wife doubting herself lol, she *thought* it is closer to carolina blue than emerald, but it's been so long when she got those she defers to your judgment. She'll definitely check next time we are up in Detroit visiting her folks.

Back
Top Bottom