Myrtle Beach...anything to do there?

So instead of my usual vacation to MIA this year..I wanted to try something a little different. Was planning on a short trip to Myrtle Beach (not during bike week) and was wondering if there are enough things to do there to occupy my time. More specifically, are there lots of women and booze (clubs, bars, etc)? I think MIA may have spoiled me but was trying to be a little more thrifty this time around. Please advise.

So if i don't go during bike week....is it a wasted trip? I kind of don't want to go during bike week...don't want it to be dumb crowded everywhere.

Originally Posted by IamMD

only go during bike week.

Bike week is filled with nothing but fat chicks and corny cats riding around. I would skip that.

Honestly, I would skip Myrtle Beach altogether.

I thought they moved bike week....

But the last time I went to Mrytle beach with the boys we hit up this club called Kryptonite
pimp.gif
and some other random spots but thats about it...regular beach stuff.

^ Damn
laugh.gif

I'm goin to Bike Week...I haven't been to Myrtle Beach in like 10 yrs...and my man keeps telling me how much fan they had last year so I gotta mess with it this year

A lot of negative comments...discouraging me from pulling the trigger on booking the room. Is there any positive feedback outside of bike week? And when is this Beach week? (no pedo)

Ain't been to Myrtle except my highschool beach week... it was maaddd fun then... but im not sure If I would enjoy it so much now

THey got a few clubs... and just a lot of tourist things... we just rented scooters and rode those everywhere....

laugh.gif

Senior week was good times. I'm actually meeting my parents down there this weekend. Will definitely do some golfing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Other than that, I would say Myrtle Beach definitely low key. There really is no comparison to Miami.

Its high school senior week for NOVA kids. Go get some 18 year old girls, they would do anything for some hard liquor.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I thought they moved bike week....

But the last time I went to Mrytle beach with the boys we hit up this club called Kryptonite
pimp.gif
and some other random spots but thats about it...regular beach stuff.
yes Kryptonite is where its at
pimp.gif

there is another spot think called Mist, i cant really remember tho...

I suppose it is settled then. I clearly raised the bar too high visiting MIA annually, back to MIA I go!

Back
Top Bottom