Myspace Detectives Check-In!! Need help finding this chic [PIC]

Chic is from LA county reason im posting in general is because I got no help in the SoCal Forum.

So long story short im trying to find this chic my friend is messing with. Reason im trying to find her REAL identity is cuz shes maddd suspect & might befake

Heres her info: (potentially)
-Lives in Northridge or Hawthorne
-Supposedly named Stacy
-23 yrs old

Cliff Notes:
-Chic got busted out and refused to send a tagged pic claiming "she didnt have a camera"
-Tried to add her to "investigate
laugh.gif
" but she wouldnt add MEclaiming she was upset cuz i busted her out when she refused to give my boy a tagged pic
-Trippin cuz this is my best friend.
-Trying to find who this person is cuz my boy thinks shes "real" and hes getting played.
-She claims shes 23 and had to go to hawaii for 2 weeks to help family. Ended up staying for 2 months. (Claims shes a registered nurse.)
-Tells my boy she copped him a Macbook PRO for Christmas & theyve never even met. (As if that isnt a dead giveaway)

PM me links if anyone knows the real her.

Her Myspace

PM me asap if u know who she really is.

Lol, I expected to get that response. It absolutely is not me, My girlfriend is not virtual
laugh.gif
Im just getting irritated listening to him tell me her bs stories. A Macbook for a dude u never met?!!
indifferent.gif

She even told him that when he goes down to LA to see her (we're from the bay area) that she'll let him
take her STI (one of her 3 cars apparently)
roll.gif
back to the bay until hesees her next. Its amazing how
my dude can be so naive its almost pathetic. Lol, help me convince him NT, she messed with an acquaintance
and played him thats how I KNOW SHES FAKE. All jokes aside, should I let dude turn whipped? I honestly
think hes in denial.
tired.gif
Dude flaked on me when we were gonna go to theclub cuz "they had a fight he wanted to
resolve,"
mad.gif
thats what triggered it and I called him on it. the wholeman code thing

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Have they talked on the phone? Or is this another girl, pretending to be this girl?
nerd.gif
They talk on the phone, but she pretends to be another girl. Its a dead give away cuz my other dude that messed with her pointed out some traits
and my boy confirmed em. She told both she had a heart problem (on some medicaton for it), they both said she snores loud on the phone when she falls asleep,
He named all the people on her top friends before we even peeped her profile. (supposedly all fake profiles as well) She wont add me so I cant see anything on
her page. She claims she hates me for cursing at her when she couldnt provide a tagged photo. Her excuse to my boy is she doesnt have a camera and all her pics
were from her friends.
indifferent.gif
its not a big deal cuz its not myproblem, jus thought yall could shed some light on the situation. She flaked on him Vday when they were
supposed to meet for the first time. She claims "I had to fly back with my cousin." 3 days before Valentines day/first time meet up?!! BS. I left myvday plans with
my girl cuz he was down about it. She been in hawaii this whole time waiting for her parents (who were in the Phillipines) Im like, why would a 23 yr oldnurse need
to wait for parents? And to add to it, how does a 2 week stint turn into 2 months? Shes a nurse and in this economy why would she be willing to risk her job?
Trust me, I asked if she took a leave of absence, she simply said her and her boss were cool.

so broad has multiple cars and can buy a macbook for a stranger, but does not own a camera

Originally Posted by wildout4

so did he get the macbook?
Negative. I know shes a fake, shes probably a fat chic.
laugh.gif

But its not clickin with my dude, he DOES NOT believe me.

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Lol, I expected to get that response. It absolutely is not me, My girlfriend is not virtual
laugh.gif
Im just getting irritated listening to him tell me her bs stories. A Macbook for a dude u never met?!!
indifferent.gif

She even told him that when he goes down to LA to see her (we're from the bay area) that she'll let him
take her STI (one of her 3 cars apparently)
roll.gif
back to the bay until he sees her next. Its amazing how
my dude can be so naive its almost pathetic. Lol, help me convince him NT, she messed with an acquaintance
and played him thats how I KNOW SHES FAKE. All jokes aside, should I let dude turn whipped? I honestly
think hes in denial.
tired.gif
Dude flaked on me when we were gonna go to the club cuz "they had a fight he wanted to
resolve,"
mad.gif
thats what triggered it and I called him on it. the whole man code thing

funny u mentioned this cuz i know a girl back in hs thats 22 maybe 23 now with a sti and a nurse. she has a dog also but i dont remember what kind. i cantquite make out in the pic if thats her or not. i dont have her myspace. but if its really her then she leading ur boy on
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom