Myspace Detectives Check-In!! Need help finding this chic [PIC]

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Have they talked on the phone? Or is this another girl, pretending to be this girl?
nerd.gif
They talk on the phone, but she pretends to be another girl. Its a dead give away cuz my other dude that messed with her pointed out some traits
and my boy confirmed em. She told both she had a heart problem (on some medicaton for it), they both said she snores loud on the phone when she falls asleep,
He named all the people on her top friends before we even peeped her profile. (supposedly all fake profiles as well) She wont add me so I cant see anything on
her page. She claims she hates me for cursing at her when she couldnt provide a tagged photo. Her excuse to my boy is she doesnt have a camera and all her pics
were from her friends.
indifferent.gif
its not a big deal cuz its not my problem, jus thought yall could shed some light on the situation. She flaked on him Vday when they were
supposed to meet for the first time. She claims "I had to fly back with my cousin." 3 days before Valentines day/first time meet up?!! BS. I left my vday plans with
my girl cuz he was down about it. She been in hawaii this whole time waiting for her parents (who were in the Phillipines) Im like, why would a 23 yr old nurse need
to wait for parents? And to add to it, how does a 2 week stint turn into 2 months? Shes a nurse and in this economy why would she be willing to risk her job?
Trust me, I asked if she took a leave of absence, she simply said her and her boss were cool.

eyes.gif
dude deserves to get played, some e-*#!@@ is fallin asleep while on thephone with him and he just sits there and listens, what a simp

and not one but TWO of your dudes got played by this 40 year old dude? what part of the game is that.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

So did he recieve the macbook????
No, cuz the macbook DOESNT exist. He on the other hand copped her mad stuff, some books, Versace perfume, a nano, and a ds.
Trying to make up for the "sti and macbook"
eyes.gif

No, cuz the macbook DOESNT exist. He on the other hand copped her mad stuff, some books, Versace perfume, a nano, and a ds.
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow your friend = epic fail

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

DEF deserves to be played

Let your friend make his own mistakes. If he is dumb enough to fall for it, then he needs to learn the hard way. If you get him out of this, its just going tobe a matter of time before a chick really gets a hold of him. You told him how you feel about it, know stay out of the man's business.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Let your friend make his own mistakes. If he is dumb enough to fall for it, then he needs to learn the hard way. If you get him out of this, its just going to be a matter of time before a chick really gets a hold of him. You told him how you feel about it, know stay out of the man's business.
Fsho mann, what I was plannin on doin.

How you live in Northridge or Hawthorne, those two places aren't anywhere close to each other.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

How you live in Northridge or Hawthorne, those two places aren't anywhere close to each other.
Someone said the alleged "real person" resides in Hawthorne, but the fake chic's location says shes from Northridge. Why wouldnt sheuse pics of a girl thats no where
near her? Increases the chance of her staying in the shadows..

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow your friend = epic fail
Wow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

This is great hahah. Is your friend around the same age? A little old to be falling into this stuff isnt?

lol what ?

you said northridge or hawthorn, those cities are really separated

and did she ever send pics of the sti? If so post them, and if you have any other info on the chick that would help, like did she say she goes to school, oranything like that.

i got it dude. i got an idea now do what i say:

1. tell your boy to make that shorty to send him an email.
2. once u got her email. use that email addy and check if she has myspace registered to that email address.

btw if shes a registered nurse. then i hope she be my nurse. 8)
glasses.gif

this is the biggest fail ever.... u know it aint ur friends, its you.... how can a person actually believe this nonsense..... ban urself and give back yourpost count....

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

and did she ever send pics of the sti? If so post them, and if you have any other info on the chick that would help, like did she say she goes to school, or anything like that.
All the info I have is what I said. She knows im trying to bust her out. and she also knows my boy thinks shes real, exactly
why she hasnt added me. I cant get any info and thats why I said my boy is in denial, its almost like hes putting the blame on
himself as to why they haven't met up. She seems like a seasoned vet
laugh.gif
when it comes to this fake myspace thing. All of her
pictures are blocked, anybody know how to look up private myspaces? Pic? Comments? Anything?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

its Labrev wrote:

Have they talked on the phone? Or is this another girl, pretending to be this girl?
nerd.gif
They talk on the phone, but she pretends to be another girl. Its a dead give away cuz my other dude that messed with her pointed out some traits

and my boy confirmed em. She told both she had a heart problem (on some medicaton for it), they both said she snores loud on the phone when she falls asleep,

He named all the people on her top friends before we even peeped her profile. (supposedly all fake profiles as well) She wont add me so I cant see anything on

her page. She claims she hates me for cursing at her when she couldnt provide a tagged photo. Her excuse to my boy is she doesnt have a camera and all her pics

were from her friends.
indifferent.gif
its not a big deal cuz its not my
problem, jus thought yall could shed some light on the situation. She flaked on him Vday when they were

supposed to meet for the first time. She claims "I had to fly back with my cousin." 3 days before Valentines day/first time meet up?!! BS. I left my
vday plans with

my girl cuz he was down about it. She been in hawaii this whole time waiting for her parents (who were in the Phillipines) Im like, why would a 23 yr old
nurse need

to wait for parents? And to add to it, how does a 2 week stint turn into 2 months? Shes a nurse and in this economy why would she be willing to risk her job?

Trust me, I asked if she took a leave of absence, she simply said her and her boss were cool.

eyes.gif
dude deserves to get played, some e-#*#%% is fallin asleep while on the phone with him and he just sits there and listens, what a simp

and not one but TWO of your dudes got played by this 40 year old dude? what part of the game is that.

lmao! he's gonna meet up and find out its a 40 yr old man..the man is gonna be like " i know the pics are a little off but i have the mac book"lmao!

for sure its an ugly and or fat chick. this happened to me back in the day and everything she says sounds exactly like my situation back in the day. the onlydifference is this lunatic chick actually would send me stuff in the mail
smh.gif

when we were supposed to meet the stories she would come up with all of a sudden were out of control, like one time, her best friend died in a car accident
smh.gif
Im getting irritated just thinking about it while i type this.

Back
Top Bottom