MySpace tryna come back b vol... Dipset never coming back tho

I seen the commercial too. I don't know man. If you could share or link your myspace profile to your fb or twitter, the it defeats the purpose of a comeback. It has to stand on its own. If they allow you to customize your whole page just like the old myspace then I give them a slim chance because I think there are many people who miss that feature and they can't get that on fb.

Grosss

Do not want

Isn't MySpace like a 90's thing

Last edited:
pharrell is overrated tbh
Is he trying to prep for an album or something? He's been gone for a good minute, but is out heavy now...that 2 Chainz "Fed Watching" song, the Robin Thicke song, and him on the Magna Carta album, and I may have left something out.

Is he trying to prep for an album or something? He's been gone for a good minute, but is out heavy now...that 2 Chainz "Fed Watching" song, the Robin Thicke song, and him on the Magna Carta album, and I may have left something out.
get lucky too

but dipset those saying dipset never coming, they never left.

Last edited:
does this means the game gonna go back to the pre simpin era?

if so drake gonna be out of a job
laugh.gif

remember hearing about this about a year ago. Still don't know anyone using that. Wonder if my old acct is still active on there :nerd:

i made one... layouts really odd
still remembered my log in info for my old myspce.....OG status

Imagine if it did come back though...would be the greatest come back in history...

LOL Still friends with the girls I used to talk to on AIM back in middle school. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom