Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses vol. yes another 9/11 thread

I love this, I have no opinion either way on the topic, but you have to spell DYING correct on your video if you want someone to consider any info to be true. dieing is not a word.

If I may,

In my honest opinion, too many "Coincidences" surround 9/11 for it to just be the story that the Government gave the american people flat out. Even those who aren't conspiracy theorist, imo can relate to this. This video is eye popping to me, and I'm more of the "This is disrepectful to the deceased" type. But, that vid was very revealing, and I for one am quite stunned.

Funny, 9/11(among other things) is the primary reason why my family hates George Bush and wants him to burn in hell. Simply put, and this video reveals it, he is a mass murderer. Even had people murdered on his on soil, then goes overseas and kills more innocent people, smh, but back to the topic at hand, Chilling video
tired.gif

Bertha Champagne clearly did not know how to put a vehicle in park, nor get out of the way as it rolled down the driveway and crushed her.

I love the internet. Anyone with a Macbook can sit in their basement, throw a few pictures and words in a video with some creepy looped music in the background and idiots will take it as gospel.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Bertha Champagne clearly did not know how to put a vehicle in park, nor get out of the way as it rolled down the driveway and crushed her.
roll.gif

i found that hilarious LOL

I love the internet. Anyone with a Macbook can sit in their basement, throw a few pictures and words in a video with some creepy looped music in the background and idiots will take it as gospel.
and you know this how?

and whats your take on the other people? Deborah Palfrey?

and I don't see why you have to label people who choose to have an open mind and not believe everything the gov't tells them as idiots
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And the Government can do whatever they want and say whatever they want (afterall, what can't the Gov't control?) and some idiots will accept it as truth and view ANYONE who questions it as a "conspiracy theorist" and "crazy".. What's your point? [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Clevereddie wrote:

I'm a new yorker and I believe that the government planned it. Theres no way you can deny the evidence about how the buildings came down.

Exactly. I was in the city when everything went down, everything seemed too fishy.

I agree with ya'll, i'm not a New Yorker but I do believe that these attacks were planned by the U.S.

Im just looking up some of these people.

That DC Madam chick clearly was suicidal she transferred all her money to her mom's bank account the day of, watched movies of her dead father, was quoted as saying "im not going back to prison ill kill myslef before i go back"

The Bush's babysitter looks like an accident

I cant front some of these others look suspicous especially buddy that got hit by a taxi that was ran off the road by a "mysterious black car" But why would they run the taxi off the road in order to hit dude? That would take alot of practice
grin.gif

The dude in the massive train accident i mean was he really that important to kill everyone else? I mean make it look like a suicide , make it look like a suicide, poiosn, Massive train wreck?

Alot of these people are just people who died that were some how connected or claim to be connected to 9/11. But thats what 20 people out of thousands who "witnessed" 9/11. Im just saying 

All these videos are interesting. No, I don't believe everything I see on them but their is not doubt in my mind that this was an inside job and we will NEVER find out what really happened.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And the Government can do whatever they want and say whatever they want (afterall, what can't the Gov't control?) and some idiots will accept it as truth and view ANYONE who questions it as a "conspiracy theorist" and "crazy".. What's your point? [/color]
laugh.gif

The point is once you fully grasp the reality of why anyone on earth would actually do something like this, you look at it from a different perspective and say "Hey, wait a minute, there was some logic behind these attacks and it isn't just a 'they hate us' issue" and you begin to see that it wasn't just a bunch of men somewhere in a cave with no rhyme or reason. It was a well funded group that had carried out attacks before and were hell bent on getting a point across.

With the other deaths, well, two were plane crashes. Ironic huh? Death happens? I'm not quite sure what you want me to say. People die every day. The woman who said explicitly "I won't kill myself! ::chuckle chuckle::" certainly couldn't have foreseen her daughter killing herself.

Do I trust the government in everything they say? Of course not. That would be idiotic. I think a lot of Americans just cannot comprehend that an act of terror of this magnitude could befall their country, so they use the defense mechanism of blaming someone bigger than them (their government) instead of blaming someone that they think is inferior to them (Arabs).

^^I see your point Cartune,but if i'm not mistaken.............weren't these people supposed to be testifying or something of that nature? (I saw the vid a while ago so I might be a little foggy on the details)
*I'll check back in after I get some sleep.Peace*.

we all know there are too many fishy details about 9/11.

SOMETHING happened. facts has been concealed. We just will never know to what level unfortunatley

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif

The point is once you fully grasp the reality of why anyone on earth would actually do something like this, you look at it from a different perspective and say "Hey, wait a minute, there was some logic behind these attacks and it isn't just a 'they hate us' issue" and you begin to see that it wasn't just a bunch of men somewhere in a cave with no rhyme or reason. It was a well funded group that had carried out attacks before and were hell bent on getting a point across.

With the other deaths, well, two were plane crashes. Ironic huh? Death happens? I'm not quite sure what you want me to say. People die every day. The woman who said explicitly "I won't kill myself! ::chuckle chuckle::" certainly couldn't have foreseen her daughter killing herself.

Do I trust the government in everything they say? Of course not. That would be idiotic. I think a lot of Americans just cannot comprehend that an act of terror of this magnitude could befall their country, so they use the defense mechanism of blaming someone bigger than them (their government) instead of blaming someone that they think is inferior to them (Arabs).
They killed her daughter too....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

we all know there are too many fishy details about 9/11.

SOMETHING happened. facts has been concealed. We just will never know to what level unfortunatley
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's all it comes down to.[/color]

CallHimAR

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't even feel like debating over this AGAIN, w/e.. we'll agree to disagree.[/color]
smile.gif

The woman who said explicitly "I won'tkill myself! ::chuckle chuckle::" certainly couldn't have foreseen herdaughter killing herself.
That was the same person. Deborah Palfrey was the one that said on the radio "I wont kill myself". Deborah Palfrey was the one found hung in her garage

Interesting..no matter what you believe about 9/11, you have to admit that a lot of things just don't add up. Just watched 2 documentaries over the weekend and looking back (I was in high school when the events took place) its really eerie how a lot of things surrounding the events don't make sense.

I can't see how there are still people alive who absolutely believes everything they're told and will defend it to their death regardless of reasoning, arguments, or valid points

Originally Posted by cartune

Im just looking up some of these people.

That DC Madam chick clearly was suicidal she transferred all her money to her mom's bank account the day of, watched movies of her dead father, was quoted as saying "im not going back to prison ill kill myslef before i go back"

The Bush's babysitter looks like an accident

I cant front some of these others look suspicous especially buddy that got hit by a taxi that was ran off the road by a "mysterious black car" But why would they run the taxi off the road in order to hit dude? That would take alot of practice
grin.gif

The dude in the massive train accident i mean was he really that important to kill everyone else? I mean make it look like a suicide , make it look like a suicide, poiosn, Massive train wreck?

Alot of these people are just people who died that were some how connected or claim to be connected to 9/11. But thats what 20 people out of thousands who "witnessed" 9/11. Im just saying 
goverment lies, plant tapes around the house. transfer money and what not, are you serious.

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

I can't see how there are still people alive who absolutely believes everything they're told and will defend it to their death regardless of reasoning, arguments, or valid points

a double edged sword?

Back
Top Bottom