Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses vol. yes another 9/11 thread

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I'm a new yorker and I believe that the government planned it. Theres no way you can deny the evidence about how the buildings came down.

Dmbrhs what is your take on the video if you even watched since you seem to be more enlightened than us ******s

Dmbrhs what is your take on the video if you even watched since you seem to be more enlightened than us ******s

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Posting so I can watch at home when I have speakers.
smile.gif

I love this kinda stuff.
you dont need speakers, its all text and creepy music.

The sad part about all of this is, it's a natural occurrence.

It's not gonna stop unless society itself takes the reigns of the situation and clamors for change entirely. Sadly, it won't happen because society is an indifferent and mindless driven entity of consumption and individualism.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Wow, good video...

I wonder which conspiracy tops em all: this, JFK assasination, Watergate, or the Moon landings..

Well it is proven many times the US landed on the moon...

it kind of sounds weird but i hope what we where told on 9/11 was true, but in reality i think the govt did it, and i believe that with every ounce of my body, and i hate talking about this because just the thought of 9/11 makes me feel sick to my stomach and almost puts me in tears, all of those people that died! i cant just fathom the fact the the govt planned on killing that many people, but it seems like theirs more prove to conspiracy than there is to the """""truth"""""

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

The sad part about all of this is, it's a natural occurrence.

It's not gonna stop unless society itself takes the reigns of the situation and clamors for change entirely. Sadly, it won't happen because society is an indifferent and mindless driven entity of consumption and individualism.
The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong [ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH?], but because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]B. Cooper[/color]

I think the government isn't coming out with all of the facts...but I don't think it's a cover up to the extent that some people are suggesting in here. I don't think the US planned it but I do believe they had prior knowledge of a terrorist threat and did not do much to prevent it.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Posting so I can watch at home when I have speakers.
smile.gif

I love this kinda stuff.
you dont need speakers, its all text and creepy music.
yeah had i known there was creepy music like that i would of watched silent. I almost felt like the Govt was going to come busting in my door for watching it
laugh.gif

There are so many interesting..."weird"..events surrounding 9/11.

- PTECH is one of them-- A starter http://www.corbettreport.com/mp3/episode045_ptech_and_the_911_software.mp3

-� At least 2 of the hijackers trained at US Military Academias (as foreign agents) earlier in their lives.

- The anthrax letter soon after 9/11

- massive volume in the days prior on United and American Airlines put options

If you're going to watch one 9/11 investigation then please watch this. In my opinion, it's the single best "investigation" of the events surrounding 9/11 yet to be made.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&hl=en#

I saw somewhere that the highjackers were seen in the cockpit of one of the flights even before they took off... but were still allowed to take off..

9/11 is definitely not 100% what the government say happened, to say the least.

1. Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?

Common misconception is that prior to 9/11 we had a huge amount of fighter jets on stand by at all times in America. This wasn't the case at all, simply because we didn't think we'd ever need them. An attack of this scale using commercial airliners was basically unfathomable.

4. Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?

Pretty sure he wanted to stay in the classroom to allow what was going on to finish so no one panicked until he had the whole story.

5. Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden's brother on 9/11?

Its widely known that the Bin Laden family and Osama weren't on the best of terms. He had been exiled from Saudi Arabia and essentially disowned.

9. How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?

George Bush is quite possibly the dumbest President we've ever had, so it shouldn't be surprising that he said something this asinine.

11. How did they come up with the "culprits" so quickly?

12. How did they find the terrorist's cars at the airports so quickly?
You look on a list of suspected terrorists and match names, this can be done by intelligence agencies within minutes. We live in an age where information is readily accessible if you haven't noticed. Also, before you say "Well if they were on watch lists, why were they allowed on planes!?" The state of homeland security pre-9/11 was nothing like it was today. We just weren't that worried about a terrorist attack on American soil because we as a country were quite frankly delusional, and thought we were invincible.

14. Why the strange pattern of debris from Flight 93?

Flight 93 was probably shot down. In an effort to avoid a PR nightmare from the families of the people on board the government concocted an elaborate story that created the heroes of Flight 93 and boosted American moral in the face of a great national tragedy. This is the only story of "conspiracy" that is logical and makes a bit of sense.

These questions begin to get repetitive at some point, and I've answered what I know. Hope that was helpful.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

1. Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?

Common misconception is that prior to 9/11 we had a huge amount of fighter jets on stand by at all times in America. This wasn't the case at all, simply because we didn't think we'd ever need them. An attack of this scale using commercial airliners was basically unfathomable.
See. That's what is called good 'ol bull $+*%.
laugh.gif

[h2]http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a090901northernvigilance#a090901northernvigilance[/h2]
[h2]September 9-11, 2001: NORAD Begins Northern Vigilance Military Operation[/h2]

NORADbegins Operation Northern Vigilance. For this military operation, itdeploys fighters to Alaska and Northern Canada to monitor a Russian airforce exercise in the Russian Arctic and North Pacific Ocean, scheduledfor September 10 to September 14. The Russian exercise involves itsbombers staging a mock attack against NATO planes that are supposedlyplanning an assault on Russia. [Washington Post, 1/27/2002]It is unknown from which bases NORAD sends fighters for OperationNorthern Vigilance, and how many US military personnel are involved.However, in December 2000, it took similar action—called OperationNorthern Denial—in response to a “smaller scale

Back
Top Bottom