Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses vol. yes another 9/11 thread

Better summation of the war games ongoing during 9/11.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]War Games[/h1][h2]Multiple War Games Were Being Conducted on 9/11/01[/h2]
Several different war game exercises were in play onthe day of the attack.The limited public information on these exercisesshows that they simulated the following events:
  • Hijackings
  • Attacks on buildings using aircraft as missiles
  • Attacks using toxic or infectious substances
These events are all elements of the actual attack,which involvedfour alleged hijackings,three jetliner crashes into buildings,and the toxic calamity atGround Zeroin the wake of the World Trade Center's destruction.[h3]Operation Northern Vigilance[/h3]
Conducted from September 9-11,this exerciseredeployed jets that normally patrolled the northeast sectorto northern Canada and Alaska.It echoed a Russian exercise scheduled from September 10-14in which long-range bombers weredispatched to their northern territory.[size=-1][sup]1[/sup] [/size]
[h3]The Vigilant Warrior and Vigilant Guardian Training Exercises[/h3]
These were apparently a pair of war games(attacker versus defender)which involved live-fly simulations of hijackings.Both this pair of exercises and Northern Vigilance probablyinvolved the use of "injects" into screens to simulate aircraft.These games apparently resembled the actual attack sufficientlyto confuse military officers, as suggested by the following transcript.

FAA Boston Center contacts NEADS, saying,"We need someone to scramble some F-16s or something up there, help us out."

“Is this real world or an exercise?

i dont know if any one has posted anything about this but if you want a serious wake up call go on google and type in Zeitgeist, it discusses christianity, 911, and the federal reserve, its pretty interesting

Originally Posted by 23since3s

i dont know if any one has posted anything about this but if you want a serious wake up call go on google and type in Zeitgeist, it discusses christianity, 911, and the federal reserve, its pretty interesting

indifferent.gif

I don't want to believe that the US was behind 9/11 because I don't get why we would kill so many of our own people

But a lot of stuff doesn't add up and. I also don't think a plane hit the Pentagon.

Wawa, those were interesting articles but I don't see a number for how many fighter jets were actually on call for that day. This did certainly have an affect on how the threats were taken, in fact I've heard audio of the calls to NORAD and the person there asks if it was a drill or if it was live, so that did play a part.

Also, another thing  that confuses me a bit. Why was the Bush administration so intent on linking Saddam Hussein to 9/11 if they themselves carried it out? Wouldn't it have been easier to frame him and attack Iraq directly instead of finding the thinnest threads to link him to it and attempt to fool the American people? A number of sources claim that they looked for ANYTHING relating Bin Laden to Saddam.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Wawa, those were interesting articles but I don't see a number for how many fighter jets were actually on call for that day. This did certainly have an affect on how the threats were taken, in fact I've heard audio of the calls to NORAD and the person there asks if it was a drill or if it was live, so that did play a part.

Also, another thing  that confuses me a bit. Why was the Bush administration so intent on linking Saddam Hussein to 9/11 if they themselves carried it out? Wouldn't it have been easier to frame him and attack Iraq directly instead of finding the thinnest threads to link him to it and attempt to fool the American people? A number of sources claim that they looked for ANYTHING relating Bin Laden to Saddam.
I don't believe that the US gov't planned it or carried it out.
I do believe that certain elements knew that something (relatively) big was going to happen and just sat back enough to allow it to play out. I do not believe that they knew it was going to be as big as it was. To be frank, 200 or 300 deaths would be "just as good" as 3k.

However, WTC 7 still puzzles me. The inexplicable ( completely collapsed because of falling debris?) collapse  still opens up the possibility that certain elements of the US gov't could have been directly involved with 9/11.

It's mighty fortunate (for some) that WTC 7, which housed a CIA unit, an FBI unit, a FEMA unit, and most imoportantly an SEC unit collapsed under the cisrcumstances that it did.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I do believe that certain elements knew that something (relatively) big was going to happen and just sat back enough to allow it to play out. I do not believe that they knew it was going to be as big as it was. To be frank, 200 or 300 deaths would be "just as good" as 3k.

However, WTC 7 still puzzles me. The inexplicable ( completely collapsed because of falling debris?) collapse  still opens up the possibility that certain elements of the US gov't could have been directly involved with 9/11.

It's mighty fortunate (for some) that WTC 7, which housed a CIA unit, an FBI unit, a FEMA unit, and most imoportantly an SEC unit collapsed under the cisrcumstances that it did.

Good points you make.

I am not sure what to believe. I think that some elements with the U.S. government, with maybe even other powerful entities or organizations planned it. It is just so orchestrated and it took years and years to plan this.

What also puzzles me is that the CIA met with Bin Laden in the summer of 2001 on a couple of occasions when he was having surgery in Dubai, U.A.E. Why was Bin Laden not arrested? He was on the FBI Most Wanted List for the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. Also, on September 10th, Osama Bin Laden was having surgery in a military hospital in Pakistan and the ISI (Pakistani intelligence) relayed that info to the U.S. on September 11th. They even claimed they shared this information with the American government and the U.S. did not pursue those leads and did nothing about it. CBS even reported this at the time. There is a whole transcript of that story.

seeing stuff like this makes me think of

V%20for%20Vendetta-751826.jpg

to bad nobody will ever expose this... of this "swine flu"...
nerd.gif

9/11 was a pretext for a global occupation of foreign countries who resist cooperation with the agenda...

There are several groups which make up the fabric of the global elite... The trilateral commision.... The council of foreign relations. Club of Rome, knights of Malta... The illuminati is at the top of the food chain... These groups truly bieve that they have the right to guide this world to their liking.

Research is key to understanding how our entire Global infrastructure..

Those who blindly accept govt cover ups as truth will open their eyes when it's too late...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I agree with that. Kind of like Pearl Harbor.

9/11 was a pretext for a global occupation of foreign countries who resist cooperation with the agenda...
laugh.gif

You act like this is something new caused by 9/11.

Back
Top Bottom