Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses vol. yes another 9/11 thread

mike francesa

Banned
tired.gif

pretty crazy especially about the lady going to court saying she would not commit suicide. then bam shes found dead but an apparent suicide....

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

pretty crazy especially about the lady going to court saying she would not commit suicide. then bam shes found dead but an apparent suicide....

Interesting. Its also interesting that several of the so called hijackers are actually alive..

I'm a new yorker and I believe that the government planned it. Theres no way you can deny the evidence about how the buildings came down.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I'm a new yorker and I believe that the government planned it. Theres no way you can deny the evidence about how the buildings came down.

Exactly. I was in the city when everything went down, everything seemed too fishy.

Crazy stuff if true but then again their are hundrends or maybe thousands of witnesses who didnt die though. Just a thought

I can't see the vid on my phone,but I know exactly what you're talking about.
The one that tripped me out the most was the guy killed in that horrible Metro collision that took place last year.I live RIGHT around the corner from where it happened!It bugs me out that to get to one cat,they'll wipe out a bunch of other innocent citizens who don't have a clue (IF that's in fact what took place)!A malfunction huh?

ifs_banner.gif

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

_1559151_pilot300mav.jpg

A man called Waleed Al Shehri says he left the US a year ago

Anotherof the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks onWashington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilotWaleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberatelycrashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

[table][tr][td]
Hijacking suspects
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Flight 175: Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Ahmed,Mohald Alshehri, Hamza Alghamdi and Ahmed Alghamdi

Flight 11: Waleed M Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Mohamed Atta,Abdulaziz Alomari and Satam Al Suqami

Flight 77: Khalid Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, SalemAlhamzi and Hani Hanjour

Flight 93: Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi and SaeedAlghamdi
[/td][/tr][/table]Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.
He told journalists therethat he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington,and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both theSaudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that heattended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States,and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has beenreferring.

But, he says, he left theUnited States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabianairlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

[table][tr][td]
_1559151_pilot150afp.jpg

Abdelaziz Al Omari 'lost his passport in Denver'
[/td][/tr][/table] He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.
Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it hasinterviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

[table][tr][td]
_1559151_pilot150mav.jpg

Khalid Al-Midhar may also be alive
[/td][/tr][/table]
He was listed by the FBI as ahijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect,Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Interesting. Its also interesting that several of the so called hijackers are actually alive..

they hijacked the plane and crashed it.......................................................
...............................................still alive?????...........

i cant help but think that these mofos will always be 3 steps ahead
who knows what theyre planning right now ?BILDERBERGS?BLUEBEAMPROJECT?
and its like man what can i or we do?
what could we do to stop them?
i hate to think that they got every corner covered but thats what it looks like...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

ifs_banner.gif

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

_1559151_pilot300mav.jpg

A man called Waleed Al Shehri says he left the US a year ago

Anotherof the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks onWashington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilotWaleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberatelycrashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

[table][tr][td]
Hijacking suspects
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Flight 175: Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Ahmed,Mohald Alshehri, Hamza Alghamdi and Ahmed Alghamdi

Flight 11: Waleed M Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Mohamed Atta,Abdulaziz Alomari and Satam Al Suqami

Flight 77: Khalid Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, SalemAlhamzi and Hani Hanjour

Flight 93: Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi and SaeedAlghamdi
[/td][/tr][/table]Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.
He told journalists therethat he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington,and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both theSaudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that heattended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States,and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has beenreferring.

But, he says, he left theUnited States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabianairlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

[table][tr][td]
_1559151_pilot150afp.jpg

Abdelaziz Al Omari 'lost his passport in Denver'
[/td][/tr][/table] He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.
Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it hasinterviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

[table][tr][td]
_1559151_pilot150mav.jpg

Khalid Al-Midhar may also be alive
[/td][/tr][/table]
He was listed by the FBI as ahijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect,Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.
eek.gif
It's all coming together

this stuff makes me wonder.... but we'll all find out this... and SO MUCH MORE IN...

"The after-life..."

Coming Summer 2012

Back
Top Bottom