~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mystikal released from prison 1/14/10~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bring it back to the "real" No Limit days??
nerd.gif

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...al-released-from-prison-encourages-positivity

What you mean No Limit days? Before he got locked up he left No Limit and was making his real hits

Anyway good to hear. Shame he got caught for a rape case, probably gotta register too. Word to Pap he aint rape that broad.

mystikal_l.jpg

heard him on the radio yesterday....according to him rappers are shaking in their boots cuz he is coming back for his spot

says he is tryin to get in the studio with lil wayne before he goes to jail

if he links up with the neptunes, does fiya collab with lil wayne I see him getting back a lil shine...

more notoriety than a current Juvie or B.G. on a mainstream level.....I cant call it

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

He did rape her. He even videotaped it if I remember correctly.
No his patna's did, and he video taped it.
I remember the news showing clips of the vid. He shouldn't of went down for that. @@!+@+ can't videotape sex now?

Mystikal was my favorite rapper when No Limit was in its prime. Hope he can make a comeback but he has been away for quite some time. He had some verymemorable verses on "move b***" and " i don't give a...". All I can tell the police is I am not a crook, hahaha.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I remember the news showing clips of the vid. He shouldn't of went down for that. @@!+@+ can't videotape sex rape now?
No. No they can't.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I remember the news showing clips of the vid. He shouldn't of went down for that. @@!+@+ can't videotape sex rape now?
No. No they can't.
eyes.gif
grin.gif

JO: Aww hell naw u taped me gettin drilled by Tyrone n them? Jabari too? Erase it or Imma scream rape!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

No. No they can't.
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Thieving Broad: Aww hell naw u taped me gettin drilled by Tyrone n them? Jabari too? Erase it or Imma scream rape! I stole money for you and you forced me to have sex with your homeboys or else you sue me. And then you recorded it? Yeah I'ma scream rape/extortion.

Back
Top Bottom