\\// N.E.R.D RE-DO THE Whole 4th Album ...Start from Scratch - UPDATE PAGE 2

N.E.R.D. are back and they’re not far away from releasing new album. MTV News spoke to the hip hop group at Levi’s Regent Street flagship store re-launch party where front man Pharrell Williams gave us an insight into their new material. Originally rumoured to be titled ‘Instant Gratification’, we can confirm it will actually be called Nothing as the band exclusively told us the title represents the guys’ decision to clear their minds and start from scratch. Pharrell explained: “We scrapped 27 records because they weren’t good enough, they sounded great – but what were they saying? So we went back in (to the studio) and just focused on feeling…

Originally Posted by iceNcream

N.E.R.D. are back and they’re not far away from releasing new album. MTV News spoke to the hip hop group at Levi’s Regent Street flagship store re-launch party where front man Pharrell Williams gave us an insight into their new material. Originally rumoured to be titled ‘Instant Gratification’, we can confirm it will actually be called Nothing as the band exclusively told us the title represents the guys’ decision to clear their minds and start from scratch. Pharrell explained: “We scrapped 27 records because they weren’t good enough, they sounded great – but what were they saying? So we went back in (to the studio) and just focused on feeling…

I see that they haven't spoken a word about them dropping Rhea, that's obviously the sole purpose to why they're starting over.

Even if the whole album is full of love ballads or not...as long as they drop something I can cruise to in the whip all Summer year long
glasses.gif

glad to hear this 
pimp.gif

although the simpish theme sounds kinda 
grin.gif
, Shae, Chad, and P have yet to let me down

one more time for effect 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

glad to hear this 
pimp.gif

although the simpish theme sounds kinda 
grin.gif
, Shae, Chad, and P have yet to let me down

one more time for effect 
pimp.gif

This

I honor their artistic integrity, if they feel they need to take another direction....I could wait...lol.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I see that they haven't spoken a word about them dropping Rhea, that's obviously the sole purpose to why they're starting over.

Even if the whole album is full of love ballads or not...as long as they drop something I can cruise to in the whip all Summer year long
glasses.gif
if it aint broke dont fix it

/thread

pimp.gif
nonetheless

pimp.gif
I'm glad they dropped Rhea and started over from scratch. but I was kinda lookin forward to hearing some of the new songs that they've been performing over the past few months

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Thats good, going to start over to give these song some real meaning.

Im just mad, because now i have to wait longer. Like others have said, they need to release some or all of those tracks. <

Why don't they just say the real reason? its because that girl isn't in the group any more...

Back
Top Bottom