N.E.R.D Sooner or Later CD version is 100x better then the video

pimp.gif

yea i didnt really like the whole stock market idea for the vid

the guitar part is so ill in that song.

i kinda like the videos version. cuz its more to the point. the guitar is just a little too long for me.

but the song is raw regardless. Watching the video i kep think nerd is like hip hop's beetles. idk why

all i got to say is the guitar part killed the whole %#!%++# song that %*$+ was mad ill son

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

i kinda like the videos version. cuz its more to the point. the guitar is just a little too long for me.

but the song is raw regardless. Watching the video i kep think nerd is like hip hop's beetles. idk why
agreed. the guitar was too long. still dope none the less.
-The Juice

The guitar and this song in general was perfect.

Don't like the stock market concept either....it's still about love in my mind.

I made a similar comparison and got completely roasted.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

smh.gif

No. Your comment said they were the modern day Beatles. And yes you deserved to be roasted at for such a comment.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

smh.gif

No. Your comment said they were the modern day Beatles. And yes you deserved to be roasted at for such a comment.
First off, I said "similar."

Secondly, I'm open to other suggestions. Dialogue.
nerd.gif

I listened to SPLHCB and had never heard any music like it before.

That's kind of how I've felt when I listened to a lot of N.E.R.D's material for the first time.

Half of the dudes that were roasting me probably heard some %##@ about The Beatles on TV and were trying to evaluatemy opinion as though they owned their catalogue.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

smh.gif

First off, I said "similar."

Secondly, I'm open to other suggestions. Dialogue.
nerd.gif

I listened to SPLHCB and had never heard any music like it before.

That's kind of how I've felt when I listened to a lot of N.E.R.D's material for the first time.

Half of the dudes that were roasting me probably heard some %##@ about The Beatles on TV and were trying to evaluate my opinion as though they owned their catalogue.
indifferent.gif
I never really heard any of the beatles stuff , but I know what you talking about when you talk about NERD's music ... they arent really mytype of music but I can vibe out to their albums , especially seeing sounds ... I just picked up SPLHCB , gonna give it a listen tonight after the draft
pimp.gif

Yeah, I Love the end to the OG. But I wouldn't expect them to put it in the video...it'd be too much for the public. With that said, that's anexcellent video.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom