N.O. Xplode anyone ever try this stuff? Does it work?

I've heard nothing but mixed reviews, I wanna hear NTs opinion on it. 

I'm not concerned about the price, more about me getting really sick off of it somehow.  I don't want my liver to fail or some nonsense

do not try jack3d, ever. White Flood is good.

Go on bodybuilding.com and search pre-workout supps man.

i took it 1 time .. went to do squatts.... i nearly fainted.. got lightheaded.....

im only taking protein now. no need for pre work out sups for me.

I take muscle marinade.

Jacked is good but tastes like death

Heres one thing you need to remember:
-dont over use, it wont make or break your work out
-dont get used to it and think youll bum out in the gym if you dont take it
-dont take it on days you will have sex
-DO NOT TAKE IT ON DAYS YOU WILL HAVE SEX
-NEVER IN YOUR LIFE TAKE IT ON DAYS YOU WILL HAVE SEX

It messed with my blood flow. Crushed my soul to the very essence, I cant put the pain into words
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I take muscle marinade.

It messed with my blood flow. Crushed my soul to the very essence, I cant put the pain into words
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
had it many times the same day as having sex. Never experienced this. You should probably drop  into a clinic bud. lol

Its not my fav pre work out drink but it does the job. I have better work outs with it than when I take nothing.

Originally Posted by soyerwill

I take muscle marinade.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
had it many times the same day as having sex. Never experienced this. You should probably drop  into a clinic bud. lol

Its not my fav pre work out drink but it does the job. I have better work outs with it than when I take nothing.

it's not an uncommon problem with a lot of stimulants.

Originally Posted by soyerwill

I take muscle marinade.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I've done it too..but I fapped a couple hours before working out, then lifted, then took my multi, then picked up a girl I really liked

And she was stroking a *!!!#, felt good and I was stiff and sturdy and nimble, but I put the raincoat on and it died. The amount of pressure I felt on my heart could've made a steel building implode
sick.gif
Im healthy, I know that for sure for sure.

twice people have come into the emergency room with heart palpitations after taking this stuff i strongly advise against it

start with bcaas

i love no xplode, because of the hard crash after a workout. problem is i never get a full 8 hrs sleep. wake up constantly in the middle of the night.

why dont you guys like jack3d? i used to love it. took a break from it and when i went back it made me feel $%**@%, nausia. and the crash was a %$!#!. made me maddd horny tho lol shrugs.

Accidently took 6 scoops of Jack3d... most horrible experience of my life. Felt like I was on drugs!

-Couldn't get erect
-Sweated MASSIVE
-Vomited
-Didn't sleep

Although! It did give me on of the most beast workout's I've encountered

Took NO-Xplode for awhile until supply ran out, then tried an off-brand equivalent, after that was thru, I began taking Jack3d, and was by far the most effective in terms of the pump/strength. Took a break from Jack3d after 2 tubs, and now I'm finishing this FBX pre-workout sup from MaxMuscle.

I have not experienced any of the negative symptoms, I don't crash or anything like that. My body is tolerant. Jack3d gave allowed me to focus and zone in on the workout. I've only felt jittery once, while taking it.

Yeah, my 2 cents... try it and see what works for you. You'll never know unless you do.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Accidently took 6 scoops of Jack3d... most horrible experience of my life. Felt like I was on drugs!

-Couldn't get erect
-Sweated MASSIVE
-Vomited
-Didn't sleep

Although! It did give me on of the most beast workout's I've encountered
eek.gif
 at 6 scoops. how did you manage to do that? as for op, ive only tried jack3d tbh. if its anything like NO, itll give you a pretty good boost in energy then your body starts to get used to it. take a month off then repeat.

Jack3d gets the job done, but I also noticed a period of erectile dysfunction, i was conflicted....

I ordered a few sample packs to see how it would be.

Its comin tomorrow son, gonna hit the gym hard on thursday though

i currently use jack3d. i use it everytime before i work out.

i think i should move to 3 scoops. the tinglyness wears off 30 mins into my workout.

Back
Top Bottom