N4E1 - The Evolution of Streetwear ***UPDATED SS'10 OUT NOW! - 04/13/2010***

Some Fall/Winter teaser pics!

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Visit WWW.N4E1.COM - The Official Website for more info.

Untitled-1_4.jpg

N4E1 x IMKING

Coming Soon!
hand made thick wood grain effect frames.. These will be available in a select group of exclusive boutiques around the world. Keep posted to see more detailshots and packaging.

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

Untitled-1_4.jpg

N4E1 x IMKING

Coming Soon!
hand made thick wood grain effect frames.. These will be available in a select group of exclusive boutiques around the world. Keep posted to see more detail shots and packaging.

How much $?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

How much $?

The pricing will be announced soon.

But in the mean time, Drake reppin the Mulliner Duffle.

drizzy.jpg

The bag is officially SOLD OUT everywhere.
But we got some stuff coming, stay tuned.

Untitled-1_4.jpg

N4E1 x IMKING

Coming Soon!
hand made thick wood grain effect frames.. These will be available in a select group of exclusive boutiques around the world. Keep posted to see more detail shots and packaging.
do drop the info on where it'll be available when you can. that is a real dope homage to the wayfarers. that wood grain texture really sets itapart yet keeps it classic. lovin it man

Thanks for the love brrraptors.

make sure you check out Stolen Riches and Capsule for all of our product. (I assume you're from Toronto)

I'll definitely drop the info as soon as things get confirmed.

But for now,

Some more F/W teasers!

Untitled-3_3.jpg

Untitled-1_8.jpg

Enjoy!

^ Thanks!
We pride ourselves on our quality. Anyone who owns product will tell you that the quality is off the charts.

T-Pain-5grand.jpg

T-Pain is showing us mad love these days.. First, the spotting of him with our Collective Mulliner Duffle bag, and now hes seen here wearing our latestSpring/Summer Grey 5Grand vertical zip pants.. The most comfortable pants, hands down! you can see T-pain tearing up the stage in em.. Check out the videosabove for his killer performance with his Live Band at the Houston Heineken Show with Wale.. T-Pain did an awesome tribute to Michael Jackson, by performingBilly Jean & PYT…

Its so serious right now!

My favorite of the bunch...
N4E1-FW-4jpg.jpg

N4E1-FW09-1.jpg

N4E1-FW09-3.jpg

Wait till you see the rest of em! Shout again to our man Ajani for the AMAZING shots

Keep checkin:

WWW.N4E1.COM

For more info on the pieces and all the latest!

Untitled-1_2.jpg

Untitled-2_13.jpg

The moment you have been waiting for is here! after a few days of non stop packing in the Hong Kong intense heat! we are happy to tell you that Fall/Winter2009 is packed and ready to ship to your fav stores across the world.. So please keep posted for our full lookbook and "Music Video" lookbook to bereleased in the next week or two.. yes.. "Music Video" haha.. we directed it fully with our brother at Advantech Studios..

WWW.N4E1.COM
***Spring/Summer 2010 Collection:***
*updated- April 13, 2010

This spring, N4E1 is bringing a new level of sophistication, craftsmanship and creativity to the table.
The Spring/Summer 2010 collection is now available! Quantities are limited, DONT SLEEP...
For pictures of this season's collection click HERE

DSC19dfsd42.jpg

4433443799_1894d28d01_b.jpg

DSC0971.jpg

DSC1942.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

detail-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Just a few pieces from this season's shirting program:

Pilot Button Up Shirt
a16.jpg

Voltex Polo Shirt
a5.jpg

Division Button Up Shirt
a11.jpg

To buy the clothes check out:
Karmaloop
80's Purple
Revolve Clothing
Life and Death Clothing

Follow N4E1:
TWITTER: twitter.com/n4e1
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=95807863024

WWW.N4E1.COM

Pilot is an instant cop. 
devil.gif
 N4e1's button ups are more fitted right? I'm 5'10 at about 165...Large? 
glasses.gif

^^^ Don't sleep fella's! Last season went QUICK...

I'm about 6'3 220 and I take a XXL
So a Large should be nice and fitted for you~

Let me know how ya'll like the shirts once you get em!

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Untitled-1_4.jpg

N4E1 x IMKING

Coming Soon!
do drop the info on where it'll be available when you can. that is a real dope homage to the wayfarers. that wood grain texture really sets itapart yet keeps it classic. lovin it man
Oh....I want those.
pimp.gif

If you guys are looking for a pair this clothing store Room 322 still got a few. Also have the new spring/summer collection, but its not up yet.

Back
Top Bottom