"Naked man killed by Police was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

......What did I just read??? You serious?

This 
sick.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

The comments on this page may seem strange to people. FQMiami explains it well:

The story has been revised [many times], and you johnny-come-latelies are actually reading a very different story than the one people commented about.

In the first iteration, it was two naked guys who were both shot by the police [after gunshots were heard]. Then it became 2 naked guys, 1 of which was shot by the police. A later revision had 1 naked guy bashing the head of a man who may have been clothed. Now comes this revision several hours later with the human cannibalism angl

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.co...rylink=cpy#storylink=cpy
No country for clothed men

This story SCREAMS PCP aka angel dust/water/sherm, whatever you guys call it in your cities.

Why r ppl still smoking sherm? Yes its a cool high in moderation but idiots always try and smoke OD amounts.....if u smoke a lot of this stuff....you'll be lucky to end up in jail...

My girlfriend is down in MIA for the weekend..and she actually saw the Naked man being shot by the Police..and the cab driver that they with said that the man was eatin another man's face
laugh.gif

Couldn't believe the story at all..this would never happen in NY
laugh.gif

Thought this was a massive late pass about that rapper from Dallas (Big Lurch?) who pretty much did the same.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by hotshots24

The comments on this page may seem strange to people. FQMiami explains it well:

The story has been revised [many times], and you johnny-come-latelies are actually reading a very different story than the one people commented about.

In the first iteration, it was two naked guys who were both shot by the police [after gunshots were heard]. Then it became 2 naked guys, 1 of which was shot by the police. A later revision had 1 naked guy bashing the head of a man who may have been clothed. Now comes this revision several hours later with the human cannibalism angl

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.co...rylink=cpy#storylink=cpy
No country for clothed men

Not bad lol

Originally Posted by dmxgod

My girlfriend is down in MIA for the weekend..and she actually saw the Naked man being shot by the Police..and the cab driver that they with said that the man was eatin another man's face
laugh.gif

Couldn't believe the story at all..this would never happen in NY
laugh.gif

She lied. When officer fired the shot no one was naked. According to our local news, paramedics were the ones who undressed the guy.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This story SCREAMS PCP aka angel dust/water/sherm, whatever you guys call it in your cities.

Why r ppl still smoking sherm? Yes its a cool high in moderation but idiots always try and smoke OD amounts.....if u smoke a lot of this stuff....you'll be lucky to end up in jail...
Strange thing to say man.  I wouldn't call anything regarding PCP cool.  I don't get why it's still being smoked either though.  It's like new crackheads.... people should know better by now.

I was wondering why they blocked off the exit to downtown, had me on the bridge forever.  When I finally got to the exit they also made the road one lane for only like 10 yards, no construction or anything. I was like all that traffic for nothing, but I guess not lol.  Thats crazy.

damn thats disgusting. waiting for him to appear on one of these talkshows.

If a Floridian zombie outbreak is what it takes to prevent the Heat from winning the championship, then I am all for it.

no lie this is really how Zombies start... only question is will they run fast or slow like in Resident Evil

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

If a Floridian zombie outbreak is what it takes to prevent the Heat from winning the championship, then I am all for it.
This. But we still wouldn't get D12, though. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

This happened right down the street frolm my house and I have to work atg the mall today so I'm deff ready to bash some zombie faces.
Don't feel like the zombie outbreak won't be so bad in real life, but if this is real someones military may nuke Florida off of the map...

Sounds like some reptile from mk2 type stuff with stryker making the save the guy gettin his face eaten

%$%. I don't even ... Just let dude die. Put him out of his misery, that's wow I don't know what's what

Back
Top Bottom