Name me one better WR than Andre Johnson.

its a tie between Marshall, Dre and Fitz imo. it can interchange between any given week, on that same note smitty, CJ, Wayne, Moss belong right up there inthat aspect as well.

megatron is in a bad situation, always has been since he came to the lions. under different circumstances he'd be putting up unreal stats, his ceiling isso much higher than his current numbers show. speed, size, hands, athleticism .. hes straight ridiculous

You can't count Moss out just yet Jehlers.

The Patriots offense has been extremely bland this year and Brady is in the 8-10 range of QBs statistically, so everything's not "business asusual" in New England. I'm not if Moss "quit on his team yesterday" either. That's so hard to tell with receivers and especially Moss because of his demeanor.

I mean...he posted a 11 TD, 1000 YD season with Matt $!@%!@% Cassel at QB last year. Right now all the fans in Kansas City are screaming for Cassel'shead...
laugh.gif
, pleading for him to be benched.

If you watched that Indianapolis game earlier in the season on Sunday Night Football, you should know that Moss has not lost much (and even if he has lostanything, he remains a Top 5 WR in the game). He STILL just makes everything look so......easy. Also, in that Miami game at Gillette, he showed furtherevidence that he hasn't loss much of his arsenal, by stiff arming the hell out Shaun Smith's face mask to go all the way for the touchdown.

It's obvious I am a Moss supporter, but I really feel like I'm just calling things how I see it here.

Larry Fitzgerald

How he isn't equal to Andre or better then him based on his playoffs last year?

Then that's ##@%%@* dumb

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

How he isn't equal to Andre or better then him based on his playoffs last year?
Exactly why I don't have him as my #1
laugh.gif

Larry Fitzgerald had a great playoff run...no doubt, but he should not have been given the throne of "Best WR in the League" after a stretch of goodgames. Too many people jumping the gun on here, calling players "the best" because of a stretch of good games or even one good game
laugh.gif
. I know Fitzgerald had had a great season before the playoffs, but the Cardinals run in thepost-season is what was really the clincher for everyone except me I guess.

Up until last weeks game against Minnesota, Fitzgerald did not have ONE reception that had gone longer than 27 yards the whole season. Now I know that'snot completely on him, but if you are the best WR in the league, how do you not have one reception longer than 27 yards through 11 games? He was putting uppossession receiver type stats in terms of play-to-play yardage up until last weeks game.

He is a GREAT receiver, and he's in my Top 5, but he is not my first or second choice.

Im not really going by stats cause he has a hell of a receiver next to him.
He uses is athleticism very Moss like...ironically. Which is why hes better in my eyes.
When i say Moss like im talking Moss in Minnesota. I simply dont see him doing what he used to which is why i put him lower.

If theres 3 defenders and one Fitzgrald. Im putting my money on Fitzgerald.

I think Fitz and Dre have equally as impressive hands, but Larrys length and athleticism puts him justtttttt over the top.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im not really going by stats cause he has a hell of a receiver next to him.
He uses is athleticism very Moss like...ironically. Which is why hes better in my eyes.
When i say Moss like im talking Moss in Minnesota. I simply dont see him doing what he used to which is why i put him lower.

If theres 3 defenders and one Fitzgrald. Im putting my money on Fitzgerald.

I think Fitz and Dre have equally as impressive hands, but Larrys length and athleticism puts him justtttttt over the top.
Dre is more athletic than Fitz.

and Dre has just as much length as Fitz

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by RoOk

Brandon Marshall...By a wide margin.
Followed by Desean Jackson
pimp.gif
But why? Elaborate.
I was being a little sacastic about DeSean being 2nd but Marshall is just plain a beast. He's really uncoverable.

I'm biased towards andre Johnson so I personally think he's the best

top 5

andre Johnson
Fitzgerald
Marshall
steve smith
moss/Wayne/cj

Back
Top Bottom