Name your ALL-NBA First Team

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

lol @ Wade...not this year.
   You have no clue if you think that's the case.

Wade
Bryant
Durant
James
Howard

That's pretty much a lock to be the first team.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

lol @ Wade...not this year.

Have you seen any NBA basketball this year? D-Wade's numbers are on par with Kobe's, if not slightly better.

I think this year is easy; these guys have really set themselves apart:
Wade
Bryant
Durant
James
Howard

Deron
Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Dwight

... and David Lee 2nd team center 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nash
Wade
Melo
Dirk
Lee
EDIT: I'm a little confused btw... i have seen ALOT of Nash at 1st team PG, and i think i only saw maybe one besides me to take Deron... can someone please explain to me what Nash has done this season to be the consensual better PG than Deron? Is it because he is older? Because Deron has been a beast this season and has better overall stats imo and clearly leading his team as well or better than Nash has, and while the Suns finished with a better record it was only by a game and they were both 50+ win teams, and Nash has Amare who does alot more than anyone on the Jazz... im not saying i disagee imo they both had great years and are worthy and i resp[ect the hell outta steve Nash and think it is RIDIC what he does at 36 and he may be the best decision maker at the point i have ever seen and i love watchig him play, but what has he done this season that makes him consensually better than Deron?

Kobe
Wade
Durant
LeBron
Dwight

smh.gif
Difficult not including Dirk. If Durant was a SG, I'd take out Kobe or Wade and put in Dirk.

Chris Bosh first team!?!??
roll.gif

Durant should be first team but i would understand if he was left off and made 2nd team.

I'm not even sure CB4 is even 2nd team the way things went the 2nd half of the season.

Howard
Dirk
Durant
Mamba
Nash

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

I agree, if Kobe isn't on your list, you don't know 'ball,
Period

qft then again you should look at the screennames and it shouldnt surprise you

OHhhhhhh. I didn't know it was G,G,F,F,C

The only reason I didn't replace Bosh with Durant is because I thought you HAD to be PF. Durant starts as a SF, and I can't put him over Lebron. But if that's the case, then, Durant>Bosh 100%

But if it's strictly by position, who would you put in as a true PF? Like if that's the case it could be:

Wade
Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Dwight

EDIT: I'm a little confused btw... i have seen ALOT of Nash at 1st team PG, and i think i only saw maybe one besides me to take Deron... can someone please explain to me what Nash has done this season to be the consensual better PG than Deron? Is it because he is older? Because Deron has been a beast this season and has better overall stats imo and clearly leading his team as well or better than Nash has, and while the Suns finished with a better record it was only by a game and they were both 50+ win teams, and Nash has Amare who does alot more than anyone on the Jazz... im not saying i disagee imo they both had great years and are worthy and i resp[ect the hell outta steve Nash and think it is RIDIC what he does at 36 and he may be the best decision maker at the point i have ever seen and i love watchig him play, but what has he done this season that makes him consensually better than Deron?

Back
Top Bottom