Name your ALL-NBA First Team

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

EDIT: I'm a little confused btw... i have seen ALOT of Nash at 1st team PG, and i think i only saw maybe one besides me to take Deron... can someone please explain to me what Nash has done this season to be the consensual better PG than Deron? Is it because he is older? Because Deron has been a beast this season and has better overall stats imo and clearly leading his team as well or better than Nash has, and while the Suns finished with a better record it was only by a game and they were both 50+ win teams, and Nash has Amare who does alot more than anyone on the Jazz... im not saying i disagee imo they both had great years and are worthy and i resp[ect the hell outta steve Nash and think it is RIDIC what he does at 36 and he may be the best decision maker at the point i have ever seen and i love watchig him play, but what has he done this season that makes him consensually better than Deron?

i don't think anyone expected phoenix to be seeded as high as they are. with the jazz, you know what you're going to get from jerry sloan. i think the fact that the suns are coached by gentry, their seeding, and nash's numbers will probably influence people into throwing him into all-nba first team opposed to deron.

i don't necessarily agree with it, but that's how i see it.

Back
Top Bottom