Names you probably shouldn't name your kids with

There are numerous fouls. Like naming your kid under the most hip thing at the moment, but will sound ridiculous couple years later
Theres the sci-fi loving parents that will give their kid some alien type name. Knew a kid named Alpha.

Then there's people who keep living in the past and give names that are so outdated. Like Babe, Duke, Barney, ****...

imma name my kid juelz santana + my last name.
smokin.gif

Anything that ends with a "quisha" or begins with "La"

This is now a race thread, let the arguing commence

Stormy, Cinnamon, Rain, Crystal, Skin Diamond, anything with La Fox attached, Havana, Lisa Ann, you get the point.

We really contemplated naming our Son Lucifer - Although thru the ages Lucifer because the name of the Devil - if you trace it back in time it meant something a lot different. We decided not to because of everyones take on the name so we didnt want to have our Son being tease or bully because of the name. In retrospect, we should of have name him Lucifer as the little dude is a little demon ... 

Courvoisier

Some parts of my family got some ghetto names I just don't wanna say. 
mean.gif

Any name with La, Le, Ja, or Da in front of it...

e.g.
Jamarcus
Lamarcus
Damarcus
etc...

Last edited:
Worked at the boys and girls club in the hood.

Woman named her daughter...

Fa'eva...

I bull **** you not.

We really contemplated naming our Son Lucifer - Although thru the ages Lucifer because the name of the Devil - if you trace it back in time it meant something a lot different. We decided not to because of everyones take on the name so we didnt want to have our Son being tease or bully because of the name. In retrospect, we should of have name him Lucifer as the little dude is a little demon ... 

Should of :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom