Nas' Album Cover¿

Is this it¿ The pic looks real, but the name in the corner looks like MS Paint...

From Allhiphop:

nascover_homepage.jpg

That should definitely be the album cover since he changed the name from !*$*@%...

reminds me of the intro to It Was Written...

more appropiate for the N*gger album name, shoulda kept the one with him sitting in that chair with the newspaper, that was clean...

Might be the mixtape he's releasing with Green Lantern.
nerd.gif
info?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

reminds me of the intro to It Was Written...

more appropiate for the N*gger album name, shoulda kept the one with him sitting in that chair with the newspaper, that was clean...

Might be the mixtape he's releasing with Green Lantern.
nerd.gif
info?

Isn't it called the N----r Mixtape¿
Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Is this it¿ The pic looks real, but the name in the corner looks PS'd...
I think you mean MS Painted...

Corrected. My bad.
embarassed.gif

I think he was making a joke about how badly done it is
laugh.gif

No need to frown
happy.gif

Yea I'm slow. I figured that after I edited
laugh.gif

Nas is a lame. (yes I said it)

This dude is trying so hard to make a statement. He's the kid in the back of the classroom who gets little attention, so he tries to pull an outrageousestunt to look cool. He calls the album "N_er" for attention, makes a song called "everyone's a N_er", and because of the heat he wasgetting now he wants to switch up the title of the album. He is doing to much for attention, dude even had his broad wear a jacket that said "N_er".He is always crying about something, such a lame. And no I don't care if Illmatic was a classic, dude is a lame.

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Nas is a lame. (yes I said it)

This dude is trying so hard to make a statement. He's the kid in the back of the classroom who gets little attention, so he tries to pull an outrageouse stunt to look cool. He calls the album "N_er" for attention, makes a song called "everyone's a N_er", and because of the heat he was getting now he wants to switch up the title of the album. He is doing to much for attention, dude even had his broad wear a jacket that said "N_er". He is always crying about something, such a lame. And no I don't care if Illmatic was a classic, dude is a lame.

honestly man, that argument is paper thin. you could say that about anyone saying anything that people don't regularly talk about, which ends upgetting a rise out of the public consciousness.

*hops off*

We say Nas wants attention for calling his album N . . .r but is he (or EVERY other rapper for that matter) crying for attention when they say it all overtheir verses and hooks?? I mean the subject NEEDS attention, because there's a certain group of people (we all know who THEY are) who will avoid a serious,and HONEST race discussion at ALL costs even to this day which is sad . . . The SAME people who pressured him to change the title . . . I gues white people areonly proud of the so called good things they create . . .

"Who invented ninja in the FIRST place?/
They say America's the original birth place/
WHO gettin 10, 20, LIFE on they first case?/
MY NINJAS"

And +$$# ANYone that's offended by the original album title . . .

Back
Top Bottom