Nas can't win. Vol. Shawn Knowles won.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

The family court system in America is HORRIBLE.

Co-Sign, I petition baby moms for paternity and the judge treated me like I was Shawn Kemp......................everything is arbitrary people..........know what type of woman you have when you decide to put a ring on it...........
pimp.gif

Yo chief you better call Lake or somethin' and have this #%@#%'s #%+% pushed back!
That is disgusting!

Ain't that #$!$$ got some own money? He did sell quite a few records with that Milkshake %+!# so why Nas has to pay big bucks to her?

Nas took a big L with this one, but he has it.

He is not one of these dumb artists going out buying a new Bentley, and new jewelry every year.

If I were him, I would just pay it all upfront, and move on.

Kelis better enjoy it while she can, because no label will invest any money into what little career she has left.

I normally don't call women out of their name, but she is a straight b#%^* for this one.......

If a woman will not sign that prenuptial, no need to marry her.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Nas took a big L with this one, but he has it.

He is not one of these dumb artists going out buying a new Bentley, and new jewelry every year.

If I were him, I would just pay it all upfront, and move on.

Kelis better enjoy it while she can, because no label will invest any money into what little career she has left.

I normally don't call women out of their name, but she is a straight b#%^* for this one.......

If a woman will not sign that prenuptial, no need to marry her.

I concur.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The judge also ordered Nas to pay $10,000/month in spousal support until he pays off the $299,015.50 he owes Kelis.

See that is the kind of ishhh that absolutely pisses me off to no end. What the hell does he owe this wench?

1. Is marriage not a commitment between two individuals? Did she not willingly choose to marry him? So why must he owe her spousal support when they were both equal and willing participants in their marriage.

2. Does it not take two to tango in order to birth a child? Did he force pregnancy on her? Did he rape her--impregnating her in the process and against her will? So yet again, why is he responsible for paying such an inordinate amount for child child support when they were BOTH responsible for producing this child.

As far as I'm concerned, this wench named Kelis is beyond repugnant. I would spit in her face, if I ever saw her and was close enough to do so, and not think twice about.

Not only is the institution of marriage a joke in this country, but stories like this do well to show you just how much of a financial trap it is for any man who has a decent bank-account; this is not to say that only men get raped in these kind of proceedings, but let's be real here--it's the case in an overwhelming number of these kind of proceedings.

How is this $*!# even legal? Every month dude has to put up more bread.

This is @%*+$! up.

what is spousal support? i thought when you get divorced, thats it? how you gonna be supporting someone you hate financially. that would make me want to hurt someone real bad, real quick.

dayyyyuuuuummmmm...as intelligent as Nas comes off, I really woulda expected him to get a prenup. almost every celebrity/entertainer marriage has one. You see Jay got it in place and neither him or bey need the other's money

dayyyyuuuuummmmm...as intelligent as Nas comes off, I really woulda expected him to get a prenup. almost every celebrity/entertainer marriage has one. You see Jay got it in place and neither him or bey need the other's money

Back
Top Bottom