Nas can't win. Vol. Shawn Knowles won.

if nas had to(don't think so though), i would forgive a collab with justin bieber, lady gaga and black eyed peas. !%#! you too judicial system.

23ixq85.jpg

looks like nas gonna have to hit that studio again and go on tour

i kno he already is on tour but he aint coming to dallas, he needa come back to dallas

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
Continuing off from the $51,000/month legal fees and the green tongue, Nas is still processing more L's.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Nas Ordered to Pay Kelis Big Bucks[/h1] 
Originally posted 27 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

0617_nas_kelis_credit_tmz_ex2-1.jpg
Nas
went to court Monday over his divorce with Kelis -- and walked out a little lighter in the wallet.

According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Nas had to immediately fork over $47,249.42 in back child support and $40,454 in back spousal support.

The judge also ordered Nas to pay $10,000/month in spousal support until he pays off the $299,015.50 he owes Kelis.

Nas also has to pay 90% of Kelis' legal fees in the amount of $155,787.28.

Lastly, Nas has to pay $48,549.83 to cover Kelis' accounting expenses.

The lesson, as always -- when Laura Wasser reps your ex, settle as quickly as possible. Nas just learned that the hard way.

via TMZ

Spoiler [+]
293y90n.png

blah Blah they're way to cool. nice jay-z pick. the scenery for eachother so man videos hahahahaha a $5 million dollar milk shake .

Originally Posted by VINTAGE SOLE 737

if nas had to(don't think so though), i would forgive a collab with justin bieber, lady gaga and black eyed peas. !%#! you too judicial system.
smh.gif
I would forgive him, cant believe they did my mans Nas like that though. Definitely coppin his next album to help support

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

dayyyyuuuuummmmm...as intelligent as Nas comes off, I really woulda expected him to get a prenup. almost every celebrity/entertainer marriage has one. You see Jay got it in place and neither him or bey need the other's money

sucker for love. and i dont mean that to be disrespectful either. Sad whats happening. makes me angry.  

its like my fav. cameo mase drinking them milk shakes in 50 video with nice mink i guess jacket pure scenery.

big things can mean so much. or i dont know in what words he would put this. or explained .

Originally Posted by Tito516

well yes nice pictures and info just so entertaining.

its like my fav. cameo mase drinking them milk shakes in 50 video with nice mink i guess jacket pure scenery.

big things can mean so much. or i dont know in what words he would put this. or explained .

blah Blah they're way to cool. nice jay-z pick. the scenery for eachother so man videos hahahahaha a $5 million dollar milk shake .

These words. What do they mean?

thats gotta hurt bad........maybe not now..............but there was a time i know he really loved her though.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

The family court system in America, but mainly CA is HORRIBLE.
*fixed. Every $$%!* wantin money from a divorce is runnin to CA to claim residence and filing for divorce and gettin that broad to represent em. That's !@%$!* up how he has to support her spendin habits because HE wanted the divorce b/c of infidelity claims. This dude Nas better find that tape and quick

Back
Top Bottom