pimp.gif
. will definitely be there.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

June 13th           Lake Buena Vista, FL                 House of
Blues – Lake Buena Vista, FL
this will be my first Nas show
eek.gif

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you and me both homey...o-town stand up!!!

that's a pretty weak U.S. part of the tour...there's a lotta missing cities
smh.gif

seen them last year tho...if your cities on the list....they're a must see!

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Yes!! Saw them at SXSW, and now will have the chance to see them again at Stubb's. Can't wait ...
Gonna have to make it to Stubb's, missed out @ SXSW.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Yes!! Saw them at SXSW, and now will have the chance to see them again at Stubb's. Can't wait ...
Word. I was heated. I remember when word was going around Wednesday afternoon about them showing up at Fader. I just couldnt believe that they would be at Fader on a Wednesday at 7 so I went to Aces to watch Bun and Cole instead. Glad I get another chance. Nas was incredibly dope when he performed in August 08 at Emo's. I'm stoked

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Word. I was heated. I remember when word was going around Wednesday afternoon about them showing up at Fader. I just couldnt believe that they would be at Fader on a Wednesday at 7 so I went to Aces to watch Bun and Cole instead. Glad I get another chance. Nas was incredibly dope when he performed in August 08 at Emo's. I'm stoked
Nas killed it, but oh my, was that not the worst venue ever? That was the first and last time I will go to Emo's for a show. Jesus and Michael Jackson could be putting on a show at Emo's and I'd still consider skipping.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I think I am going to give NaS another chance and attend the Oakland show.
How late was he?
smh.gif

Its not so much that he was late as to why I have a problem with NaS.  Its the fact that he would get about 30-45 seconds into a song before he forgot the lyrics and had to tell the DJ to turn the cut the song.  I mean....really Nas?  
This is the rapper that some feel was/is one of the best to ever do it.  Can you imagine Jay-Z forgetting his words?  BIG?  Eminem?  Wayne?  Snoop?  NO.....ABSOLUTELY NOT.  And when Nas was forgetting words, its not like he was forgetting the lyrics to Doo Rags or random songs off Nastradamus.  He was forgetting EVERYTHING.

Like I said before, I am willing to give him another shot, but he couldnt have put on a worse show the time I saw him.  After leaving that show, I was convinced that anyone who thought Nas was one of the all time greats was absolutely ******ed.

i already saw them perform at rtb last year but it was pretty dope so i might go again
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Nas killed it, but oh my, was that not the worst venue ever? That was the first and last time I will go to Emo's for a show. Jesus and Michael Jackson could be putting on a show at Emo's and I'd still consider skipping.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Jesus MJ line, however, respectfully, I disagree. I love Emo's. I love that its just a little hole in the wall. I love the gutter, impassioned atmosphere that derives as a result of the minimal space and decrepit surroundings. No glitz, no glamour, just art. I can appreciate that. Stubbs is such an incredibly dope venue though so it will be an amazing show.

Back
Top Bottom