Nas Feat. Nashawn - Level 7 Appreciation (Left Off Street's Desciple Album)

I thought this said "Nas featuring Kreayshawn". I was about to catch a flight to Queens, ring Nas' doorbell and slap the taste out his mouth with a stack of Blueprint cds.

It's Nashawn's song featuring Nas from his album "Naplam" which released in 2006, the song is appreciated though. "Bossed Up" was another solid track from Nashawn and Nas that was on a few mixtapes in 2005.
Code:
Encircle their soul, purple, I smoke O'sPerverse verses poke holes, *****, I birth flowsTatted, fitted hat, savage, y'all aggieLine us up, ask me who fathered their styleI say, "I the pappy"High in the backseat, flat feetPasserby's think I’m an athleteChris Childs or the rapper Lil ScrappySo I sign their name, just as happyDiamond chain, wrist is flashyTimes change, but this *****'s still nasty

pimp.gif

It's Nashawn's song featuring Nas from his album "Naplam" which released in 2006, the song is appreciated though. "Bossed Up" was another solid track from Nashawn and Nas that was on a few mixtapes in 2005.

Code:
Encircle their soul, purple, I smoke O's
Perverse verses poke holes, *****, I birth flows
Tatted, fitted hat, savage, y'all aggie
Line us up, ask me who fathered their style
I say, "I the pappy"
High in the backseat, flat feet
Passerby's think I’m an athlete
Chris Childs or the rapper Lil Scrappy
So I sign their name, just as happy
Diamond chain, wrist is flashy
Times change, but this *****'s still nasty

:pimp:

It later appeared on Nashawn's album but that track leaked late '03.

I had to think for a minute but you're right it did leak around that time, I was on the Nas message board lurking back than. Did you go to his show at Citi Field a few weeks ago?

Nah but my brother told me it was great. He kept it clean.

He performed One Mic, If I Ruled The World, Made You Look, Hate Me Now, NY State of Mind, I Can, Street Dreams, The Don, Escobar '97.

Dope song, haven't heard it in a minute

And Nas really performed Escobar '97 at Citi Field? I'm incredibly jelly

Back
Top Bottom