NaS ft. Game - Hustlers (Music Video)

^I hardly mention album sales when discussing Nas, but the video would have helped in my opinion, I never was a fan of the song, mainly because of Nas second verse, too much gun talk, but Nasmatic did you read where Nas said he thought about releasing a box set of music? he mentioned it when he was talking about the songs on his greatest hits project, I hate when he says stuff like that

that video could've been a whole lot better :\
ohwell.gif
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers... WORDUP!"​

i tend to ignore nas' claims these days lol

^same here and I still ended up saying "hell yeah son", smh.......

vid was made a long time ago

mr. baller is hideous...more power to him tho...dude is stackin cash regardless
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

ben baller in the vid!
haha

I really like The Game's verse in this song.
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

and why the hell did Game look like Freeway?
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

That was the worst special effects I have ever seen. Must've been real low budget if Ben Baller was in it.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Game is such a d-rider..Does this dude have no shame? Make an identity for yourself and stop name droppin!
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

that @#%$ ben be is in every @#%$ video or commercial i see...i wont be suprised if I see that @#%$ on a 20 dollar bill soon..
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

:smh:
smh.gif
at being so late.

it could've been a LOT better though...so i guess it's alright that it's late/never will be seen again.

not gonna lie when i saw ben i was :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
He's havin heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?

I find it funny how Game wore that same NY mets fit at a concert...

:lol:
laugh.gif

Wheres the pic? With the black rag cross his face

I thought this video was supposed to be Game ft. Nas -Why you hate the game joint when i saw the making of it a few months back i misunderstood it. Its coo nonetheless...
stylemolester​
TEAMMARVEL​
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-jh​

video's alright but why throw money down the drain, this doesn't benefit any of their albums
Order some patrizee while talking to this breezy,
brushing off my three piece I make this look to eazy

horrible video looks like something 50cent would release like the massacre special edition dvd with a video for every song :rofl:
roll.gif

EQUIPOTRICOLOR
DALLASMAVS
DALLASCOWBOYS

The game is a muslim now? sporting the beard and everything.

He is sick nonetheless and the whole song & video was hot.

Good work..

__ :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom