:wow:
eek.gif

wow

:pimp:
pimp.gif
@ nas fit...

Queens allll dayyy...a queens cat should never rock a yankees fit

ben baller in the vid.

I never liked that beat but the vid is hot regardless.

Why did Nas drop this video so late?

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

This was the worst video I've seen in a long time. How much of that was actually "real"? And the hell is Ben Baller doing there?
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Video would have been better if they were actually in the hood. I never was a fan of that video game look....
"It Had To Be The Thug In Me, The Tunnel Bangin' Come & Get Me, The First 500 Chicks Is Free, The God Wit' The God Jewels, Let All My Gods Come Through, Live Brothers On This Side Of The Bar, You'll Get Smacked Boo....
....& Clapped Too, Frontin' On Me Well Then ___ You, Go On Wit' Ya High Class... If You Want To....."​

i thought i just watched the hate it or love it video and 50 was replaced with nas.

:lol:
laugh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

This was released almost a year to the date his LP dropped? terrible move by whoever made that decision.

Even tho NaS didnt plan this I always wanted to see how it would work by gettin a buzz goin from a video off your previous album n not the upcomin 1(it can save money) only problem fans will think the song is on the upcoming album

There has been no real promo for NaS' N---er album if this vid get played regulary atleast he will pop up in ppls minds more

Cool vid :pimp:
pimp.gif
Game is still whack to me tho

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

probably just means he's about to drop a new single.. and since the video didn't drop, but they shot it, might as well drop it now..

video is cool..

roll.gif
@ben baller
Black Thought Ent.​
"And 'they' say that 'we' can't succeed/But 'WE' still on the same page like we can't read"​
-Surreal​
EarthTone February 2008​
Est. 2007​

Quote:
i thought i just watched the hate it or love it video and 50 was replaced with nas.
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= ii FLaShH ii:.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

What was on Game's face??? Some sorta rash maybe???
Team Negrodamus​

TEAMMARVEL​

Postive Vibes Make Positive Lives​

BEN BALLER JUST MADE ANOTHER 50KTeamFreshPrince

I used to think making bread at 18 was ill but last month alone I grossed 1800$ I know I'm not quite 18 but still... the flow so special got a 17.5 feel how real is that...

Always wondered where the video was for this track since Ben dropped the info like last year. :lol:
laugh.gif
P-P-P-P-PUSHIN'

It took them a year to hook up all of those graphics?

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"You Big Dummy'08."​

Back
Top Bottom