Nas Hoody (CLH)

what company is this? never even heard of them...was looking on ebay for the queensbridge finest album and this came up

pretty whack that they rip off the whole pharrell bape character type thing....and plus the hoody is just
laugh.gif
only
pimp.gif
thing is that they have Nas rockin a Mets fit and the QB pendant ...hopefully Nas didntco-sign this...but who knows since he was all about these:

nas_graf_wall_.jpg

but actually these arent that bad...they might look good if you put them together with something for a casual friday or the club or something...but im just nota fan of shoes that copy other designs (especially if they are high-end designer type shoes...these are a blatant rip off of those Gucci Padova sneakers...)

58-563.1.jpg

this is just corny :
58-563.2.jpg

eyes.gif

Uh...I effs with NaS...but uh...this is a bit much...(also, I'm sure they coulda dug up a better NaS quote than that...)

Wow this company just keeps hitting new lows, honestly when I think they can't put out anything worse then what they already have. WHAP right in the facewith some more garbage.

I got a Tupac hoody like this...hoody IMO is decent but the color way is ******ed and they def. could've had a better quote then that one...also what'swrong with CLH? I never had a problem with it..some of the hoodies/clothes they make is decent I cop something if it looks worthy enough

lol. i remember dudes were beastin over that spoonfed shirt i while back with that nas nikehead line. ugly as hell both of them.

Back
Top Bottom