Nas & Iggy Azalea an item now?

Amy and Nas worked with the same producer, they share a birthday and she was a big fan growing up, the song was about Nas in the sense that she is talking to her boyfriend who has screwed up in some way causing her to miss her favorite artists show

Last edited:
Nas got to try her milkshake..
roll.gif

I say nas took da W but overall took da L. Why? Igglia is not bad specially from da back, but Nas should jus find a good girl n settle down (lik hova). also for sure many others have been hitting.

I say nas took da W but overall took da L. Why? Igglia is not bad specially from da back, but Nas should jus find a good girl n settle down (lik hova). also for sure many others have been hitting.

He's already been married and divorced. Let that man enjoy the single life again.

Last edited:

For sure?

:lol:

Lipstick alley indeed.....

He ain't wife her yet. If he's enjoying his time on tour, no shame in that....

Look who he married though. I would reccomend nas to find a woman with a career (docta, teacher, lawer etc) we will all get old, but who wants to get old single.

YO!
Look who he married though. I would reccomend nas to find a woman with a career (docta, teacher, lawer etc) we will all get old, but who wants to get old single.
But hold on, sparky. Let's not act like we wouldn't have wifed Kelis at the time. We didn't know the broad was scum until after their divorce.

... and I'd still wife.

DF!!!

Will never wife an ego brat similar to nikki and yes kellis. Nas should of known know is paying for it.

Back
Top Bottom