Nas & Iggy Azalea an item now?

View media item 452742

View media item 452750
View media item 452756

Aussie femcee Iggy Azalea has been photographed frequently kicking it with Nas, which has sparked rumors that the two are dating.

Reports Vlad via IFWT:

The pair had been on tour together with 2 Chainz, and Iggy also hinted at a possible collaboration with Nas and Kanye West.

While they’ve just been innocently hanging out at different parties, the rumor mill is already pinning the two artists together. The “Bounce” femcee was tight-lipped about her previous relationship with A$AP Rocky, despite getting “Live Love A$AP” on her fingers, so if she and Nas are together it’s unlikely she’ll be speaking out about it anytime soon.

http://ebengregory.com/2013/06/12/iggy-azalea-nas-spark-relationship-rumors-after-hanging-out-pics/

she ain't bad either :smokin

they just touring together...with that said, most of these females in da business get ran thru talent or no talent.

This ain't thread worthy...

She has Live Love A$AP tatted on her finger so he (& TI) hit it 1st

she got ASAP's name crossed out, and left the Live Love on it still.

Iggy Azalea and A$AP Rocky were apparently together for a period of time, and are now apparently no longer together, so Iggy has decided to cross out her A$AP-dedicated tattoo.

The Australian rapper spoke openly about her relationship with A$AP Rocky since the two were rumored to be dating in late 2011, but Rocky was always a "no comment" kind-of-guy when it came to questions about Iggy or female friends. Finally, in summer of 2012, Rocky confirmed that he was in fact not dating Iggy. Iggy seems to have finally accepted the news-- she crossed out her "A$AP" tattoo on her finger, which was part of a "Live Love A$AP" tattoo.

The Grand Hustle signee previously said of her tattoo and Rocky, "I love him and that’s all there is to it. We have our own thing going on and I’m not the only one that [got the tattoos]. I’ll tell you that. [Laughs] I’m just the only one with it on my fingers."

Check out the photo of Iggy's finger tattoo above. A$AP Rocky is now rumored to be dating model Chanel Iman, pictured above.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/iggy-az...from-her-live-love-asap-tattoo-news.4740.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom