*** Nas: I'm Still Calling My Album The N Word.. ***

im glad hes keeping it.
Team Pacific Northwest​
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a caucasian, if I walk into my local shop and ask for the new Nas disc...

"Certainly! Let me search. What is it called?"

What am I supposed to do? Right it on a piece of paper?

Seriously?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you said it, id smack the @#%$ out of you. Wait for you to get off the ground, then tell you where the album was located in the store :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

I am on Nas side right now because the N word is say so many times on rappers albums but it is not the album title.
Nas is just basically exposing, putting it out there and he usually has a message to give to us so that we can listen.

Assuming is exactly what is wrong with the world. I believe that Nas is a very smart man and he is testing somethings out with this title.

The example with talking to your child about sex is very on point as well, if you dont do it they will learn from someone else and may go about it in the wrong way. Alot of us do not want to go to work everyday but the job is how we pay the bills and put food on the table, it has to be done. To sum everything all up somethings need to be done and is necessary. The album isnt even out yet, no one has asked to my knowledge what types of songs will be on the album or anything like that. You cannot just assume from the title of the album. You do that and you mess yourself up.
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

Quote:
As a caucasian, if I walk into my local shop and ask for the new Nas disc...
Goooooooooonies
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

we'll see if this is really gonna come out, the single should be on Nov. 8, nas said he was gonna drop it a couple days after his greatest hits cd comes out.

Quote:
A lotta yall are making some bold statements talkin bout I aint buyin it, Im not supportin it, when NT starts analyzing this album the same ppl should have no say about it cuz clearly you dont want to hear what he has to say stupid or otherwise(altho I kno most wont stick to their word and probably will listen to it anyway)
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

with all this hype for a damn album title name, the material better be better then HHID and SD ..this is gonna be worst then when people found out "Hip Hop is Dead" was his album title
Materialist Not a Realist
S.O.S.A​

Back
Top Bottom