*** Nas: I'm Still Calling My Album The N Word.. ***

So where exactly will this be sold at? I doubt many retailers will even carry this album
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"Straight cash homey."​

Nas is a freakin genius. If he can orchestrate this the way he wants to it'll be in textbooks in 50 years. If its not a marketing gimmick by Universal than I co-sign this.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

The big homie Esco has gotten a lot of heat for this album name.

I only have this to say. If you're upset about him titling his album (The N-Word) but you don't have a problem with him and the thousands of other rappers using it in their lyrics, you are a hypocrite.

If you like rap, there's a good chance that your favorite rapper has used the word before in their rhymes. And you're cool with that right? So why is it a problem when an artist uses his poetic license to invoke thought.

If you are against the word, be against it period. Not just when someone wants to title the album after the word that everyone uses without remorse.

If someone uses the word they are going to use it regardless.

If you think a white person is going to start using the word just because of Nas' album title you need to realize that they were probably saying it way before the album.

Oh yeah, whoever said money don't buy class must have never had to pay tuition.

Andre Woodson For President​

You think they may paper bag this one when it hits the shelves
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

i still love this idea to be honest
TEAMBATMAN
Good, even though it's sometimes sidetracked, always, repeat: always triumphs over evil​

im coppin regardless :lol:
laugh.gif

Wanna Believe My Own Hype But Its to Untrue
-Lu SELLING A JASON HOODY IN WHT/GREY SZ. SMALL!!! NEVER WORN ILL SELL FOR THE LOW LOW !!! GET AT ME FOR PICS...

He's just trying to stir controversy first it was saying hip hop is dead and now @#%$? what happeed to nas just calling his albums a normal name and sell records like he used to.
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

its an album, it's entertainment, why these old @#%$ tokens and charlie brown cats holding debates on tv and having public forums at community town halls and enforcing economic sanctions on an entertainer and other countries? Nas should call his album "Slave Labor" and give it away for free, now thats a message.

please please no need for an around of applause, thank you thank you

"peace im out jetting like a run away slave" unknown wu tang general
"never laugh on another man's misfortune", sifupooh scroll 24:7
LUSH LIFE LOUNGER

People care too much. Who cares what he calls it, there is much more disturbing music out there that people should be worried about.

I am just intrigued to see if this not a gimmick by Nas and there is an actual MEANING behind the album title. The way Nas is now bringing up the issue of nooses it will be interesting to say how racism correlates with the album title.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Had the industry mad @ him with Hip Hop is Dead. now they standin' beside him on this new one. Nas sure does know how to pick an album title huh? I'll believe it when i go to pick it up in the stores though. lol
These young cats think i fell out the loop
Cause the last time they seen me hoppin' out the coupe
I hopped out in a suit.

im coppin regardless
Team Weezy F.​

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Fresh As Can Be... Member #7- Nightruans
Gwinnett County​

This is what Hip Hop is all about . The greatest form of self expression .. If you don`t support it atleast respect dudes stance, going against all these corporate and political vampires .

Be good I might put away the wood and give you the mustache​

As a caucasian, if I walk into my local shop and ask for the new Nas disc...

"Certainly! Let me search. What is it called?"

What am I supposed to do? *write* it on a piece of paper?

Seriously?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
As a caucasian, if I walk into my local shop and ask for the new Nas disc...

"Certainly! Let me search. What is it called?"

What am I supposed to do? Right it on a piece of paper?

Seriously?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

^^ you mean write? this guy actually said right...no wonder you cant find the cd by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom