Nas might have a chance at actually winning....

Meaning he didn't work for Jay-z he worked for the ceo at the time LA Reid. Def jam offered the most money for him at the time that's why he signed with them
Look...IDGAFF about entertaining your Jay-Z vs. Nas discussion.

I'm speaking on Nas calling out Def Jam being an "evil empire" and then signing there years later.

Look...IDGAFF about entertaining your Jay-Z vs. Nas discussion.

I'm speaking on Nas calling out Def Jam being an "evil empire" and then signing there years later.
Different company ran by diffrent people in 2001 than it was when he signed. They were rebuilding when he signed. Mariah Carey just had that monster comeback, Kanye was becoming a monster, neyo was blowing up, Rihanna was getting started. 2001 def jam was the company to beat not so in 05-06.

Last edited:
Naslost2.gif

Nas won after the crucifixion he did to Jay Z on Ether

Facts b facts Nasty nas had Jay crying on public radio b

Memphis bleek and beans said that joint really affected Jay

Bonus:
And not only did he take out Jay but he killed hot 97 for a moment too. Had Ny listening to power 105 for a few months till they made up and started playing his music again. Only time power 105 ever beat hot 97

Hot 97 had that poll on the funk flex show to see who was the king of ny and nas won something like 65-45 percent. Nasty nas a rebel to America!!!

105% doe

Ya Nas won because he only had 2 great albums

Stop it.

Illmatic
It was written
Lost tapes
Stillmatic
Gods son
Hip hop is dead
Ni****
Life is good

Streets disciple would have been great as one disc 14-16 songs. The original nastradamus double album would have been a straight classic had it not been for the leak then he had to do I am and nastradamus separate with new songs more hits at the request of the label.

Last edited:
Moral of story here, smiling for pics is a huge no.

Last edited:
^^Impeccable story telling only Andre 3 stacks is on his level maybe even a bit better. Maybe give or take depending on the day.

When i heard mastermind when i was like 13 i knew Nasir was the goat. Then i saw Belly and it was all the way official. Son is first ballot. I used to fall asleep with it was written on repeat... till my mom came in to talk to me one morning and the dr knockboot interlude was on smH. I hit skip like 19 times till "i wet who u want wetted any ***** can get it a favor for a favor" Haha i jus face palmed and handed her the cd

Last edited:
I swear mad of you cats don't really believe that Nas is the superior rapper. This is just NT group think at work.

Hov will always be the most elite.

And that girl is not attractive.

Last edited:
One thing ive learned from the jay/nas arguments is that no one changes their mind. Its just useless back n forth.

I like them both.

I wish they would do an album together cuz i think it would be great and would push each of them to their best lyrically.

I have all of their albums. Been buying them with my own money since Jay put out give it 2 me. Would love a collab album with premier and kanye on the boards :smokin

Last edited:
Alright...so is this thread bout the music or the yambs....bcuz Beyonce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ANY of Nas thotties even with the 2.5 billion . BAE stay cookin too.

Back
Top Bottom