Nas might have a chance at actually winning....

Illmatic is nice of course. But to me it was written is too poetical. Son came off as a street poet here

Tracks like the set up, live ***** rap, black girl lost, suspect, take it in blood, silent murder etc are just too smooth

Mobb deep on 2 tracks. Plus the firm. And the birth of Nas escobar. Everything about the album just shows progression from Illmatic

But thats my opinion

Illmatic is nice of course. But to me it was written is too poetical. Son came off as a street poet here

Tracks like the set up, live ***** rap, black girl lost, suspect, take it in blood, silent murder etc are just too smooth

Mobb deep on 2 tracks. Plus the firm. And the birth of Nas escobar. Everything about the album just shows progression from Illmatic

But thats my opinion

Agreed. It was written>>>> illmatic

2015 and you guys are still talking about this NaS/Jay stuff, :lol:

Go outside.

What people forget to realize in the span of less than one or two years jay z has been the laughing stock of the entertainment world

1. Gets the breaks beat off in an elevator

2. He thinks the world will follow him to tidal and he is let down massively

3. Which will be second L in 2015 when it drops. His duet album with Beyoncé only available to the 100 people on tidal

Last edited:
:lol:

Chick is good. *******, ***, nice skin, decent looks, billionaire heiress.

Nas ain't worried about what we think when he's cashing Henny checks and clapping those cheeks.

I don't know what Jay was smoking on Tidal though.

None of the kids are worth a few billion. They have to split it. Assuming they split the wealth evenly they each get $833M - estate taxes.

Still tho. Nas needs to hook me up with Hannah :smokin

What was that hidden track on streets disciple ? All I remember was it being a straight banger.

Wow I completely forgot about that tidal thing. Are they still trying to push that?

She looks better when she doesn't smile.

IMG_7199-Vanessa%20Bronfman-L.jpg

Sister looks cuter:

8966c060e657c1f2_hannah-bronfman-7-for-all-mankind.preview_tall.jpg
Hit the birth lottery being born rich...

Picked red and it landed on white in terms of looks though.

maxresdefault.jpg

But I bet they have amazing personalities lol.

Back
Top Bottom