Nas owes the IRS over $6 Million in back taxes. Baby mom and govament out to get him

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

i don't know, guys.

I have a feeling that Nas can afford to toss 6 mil to the government.

On some "Damn. I'm having a horrible day" type steez.
Naw Nas barely got a mil I think
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by devildog1776
I hear this "oh but it's not in the constitution" remark a lot in American politics. But there are like 100000000000...etc laws and regulations that aren't in the constitution. That doesn't mean they can't/don't exists. It was made 224 years ago, the thing can't be consistently referred to for new laws. You know what's in the constitution, that it's perfectly legal to have slaves. Why can't I have one today? God damn it! It's in the constitution of the United States of America!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this %*+@ got me weak for some reason

pssh im Dominican we work here, and cop property TAX FREE on da island...its da hispanic way
pimp.gif

Yeah but how is that helping you here in the states though champ??

Who cares? W think more long term.
You guys seriously dont see anything wrong with repeatedly paying for something you already own?

NAS NEED TO HIT JAY ON THE PHONE FOR THAT LOAN...I CAN HEAR THE CONVERSATION
laugh.gif

NAS-YO HOMIE..I THINK YOU KINDA OWE IT TO ME...YOU KNOW FOR THAT CONDOMS IN MY BABYSEAT LINE...THAT HURT ME.

JAY-NOW YOU KNOW IF U WOULD HAVE GOT DOWN WITH THE ILLUMINATI YOU WOULDNT BE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS RIGHT?

NAS-WELL LEMME SIGN TO ROC NATION MAN.....KANYE AINT HOLLA'D BACK YET

JAY-..................*CLICK*

He doesnt owe 6m in property taxes, the 6m is built up over years of not paying income taxes and they put a lien for 6m against his property ......

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by treason

Nas is the latest rapper to make headlines for tax troubles. God’s Son reportedly owes the government over $6 million for a property he owns in Eagles Landing, Ga.

According to The Detroit News, this isn’t the first time Nasir has has problems with the IRS; for the last three years he filed liens. In addition, the Queens, NY MC reportedly owes money for his condo in his hometown. Managers of the building claim he failed to pay his $420 a month assessment fee since January of last year, and have also filed a lien.

But its not all looking down for the Illmatic MC. Earlier this month his child and spousal support payments to ex-wife Kelis were cut in half. Originally ordered to pay about $51,000 a month, an L.A. Superior Court judge reduced Nas’s expenses to about $25,000.

Nas joins Lil Jon Young Buck Trick Daddy and many others who have all had problems with Uncle Sam in the past few months. —Elan Mancini

http://smartenupnas.com/2011/01/25/nas-owes-the-irs-6-mill-in-taxes/
pssh, im NEVER buying property in da United States.....
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

too easy
laugh.gif
Dude is going to live his whole life paying rent to live in da best walk in closet in da Heightz.
pssh im Dominican we work here, and cop property TAX FREE on da island...its da hispanic way
pimp.gif

da hell i look like paying taxes every year on something i already own
grin.gif
laugh.gif
...ill let my landord do that, and i'll keep my income accordingly.
pimp.gif

Yea, and when someone stops payin you rent over there no one will protect you. Youll have to shoot it out yourself, the govt sucks over there. Trust me, i have family all over there. Theres a reason it costs to own in places thag are worth while. Plus property appreciates at a slug rate compared to here at its prime.For the record, unless you have a family buying anything major makes no sense. Rent everything and keep assets liquid as long as you are able to generate consistent free income. No one ever owns anything, you "buy" something you still owe the bank on mortgage.

Smh at nas and his career. He should be dropping rhymes like "unlike a villain in the bionic man, 6 million can't hurt me". Son should be boss now, not signing new label deals. I know everybody don't have the same goals, but they stay preaching the industry is a beast, why not beat it?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
where money is being made money can be transferred.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

pimp.gif
where money is being made money can be transferred.

If I'm undestanding your origional thought process, your saying that you won't be property here in the U.S. because you don't want to pay property taxes correct??

I dont understand how you could owe 6 MILLION on a property that isnt like a stadium or hotel.

thats way beyond my understandin.

Ga property is cheap compared nationally.

Wish Nas the Best.

time to start the revolution catch a body head for houston

dont even pay these +%+%*+ anymore man. Its a simple as that. We are the power.

i doubt hes broke but he hasnt made too many great decisions in his career. he was getting so many endorsements thrown his way during the whole stillmatic phase and didnt take any trying to 'keep it real'.

^But are you prepared for when they catch you off guard and you must throw the mack 10's in the grass?

he should have snuck a prenup, not an uzi on the island, in his army jacket lining....

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Damn. Not sure how this could be comical. I don't really like Nas a person, but damn. 
tired.gif

Huh??? The @!$+ did he do to you? ...
laugh.gif

are you #TeamJigga ? 

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i doubt hes broke but he hasnt made too many great decisions in his career. he was getting so many endorsements thrown his way during the whole stillmatic phase and didnt take any trying to 'keep it real'.

Damn when will people realize that everybody isnt satisfied with just money!!! has it occured to you that he didnt wanna compromise himself and promote something he didnt like

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

Damn when will people realize that everybody isnt satisfied with just money!!! has it occured to you that he didnt wanna compromise himself and promote something he didnt like
listen when god throws you opportunities for success you dont respond with your ego, you respond with your brain. not like he was getting deals for colt 40, it was boots and clothes, not giving up your integrity for those products by doing a print campaign.

Back
Top Bottom