Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't really count singers as features. If anything they add to a song. Rick Ross on this is disappointing.
Seriously i rock with Ross to acertain extent but I'm disappointed that he's the only MC featured on this project. No Jay Electronica, No AZ No Raekwon etc..

just off the titles of the tracks, "back when" and "worlds an addiction" are joints i cant wait to hear.

[h2]Kelis On Nas’ Life Is Good Cover[/h2]Sunday, June 24 2012 10:37 AM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, Focus
On the cover of Nas’s upcoming album Life Is Good, he uses his ex-wife Kelis’ wedding dress as the focal point. While at the Isle Of Wight Festival, Kelis tells NME, that she respects Esco’s creative license.

Looks dope. Still have my fingers crossed for another album this year. Whether a Lost Tapes or...just something.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Looks dope. Still have my fingers crossed for another album this year. Whether a Lost Tapes or...just something.

I read an article a few weeks ago where Premo said after this album they will start working together on a joint album.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I read an article a few weeks ago where Premo said after this album they will start working together on a joint album.

yea, i read that too. its titled "Finally".

Remember that magazine with Nas and Premo on it talking about the joint album, and that was damn near 7 years ago.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

yea, i read that too. its titled "Finally".

If they go through with that title it would be appropiate!

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I'm still trying to figure out what "accident murderers" have to do with Life being good????????????/
pimp.gif
Think about it. It's not titled accidental deaths.

Really disappointed the Frank O. collab didn't make the final tracklist, still going to copp tho

^You know, you're right.

Taking Nas' word when he says he's going to feature certain artists or producers should be ignored.

Dude was supposed to retire at age 33 also.

Yall act like this ignorant man is gonna have the common sense to make a good album again....Dude's too busy OCDing on how many dudes his ex-wife and daughter are bonning...pathetic.

Liffe is good when you're simping on the album cover [/thread]

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Yall act like this ignorant man is gonna have the common sense to make a good album again....Dude's too busy OCDing on how many dudes his ex-wife and daughter are bonning...pathetic.

Liffe is good when you're simping on the album cover [/thread]
Life is good when you don't post nonsense anymore.

Back
Top Bottom