Nas Takes Another L Vol. Sucka For Love

nas-kelis.jpg

May 01, 2009.
MediaTakeOut.com was the FIRST NEWS SOURCE in the world to tell you that there was trouble in Nas and Kelis' marriage.And yesterday - Kelis, who is 7 months pregnant with Nas' child, filed for divorce.

What happened, you ask? Well MediaTakeOut.com managed to talk to someone on Nas' side and someone on Kelis side. And they gave different reasons.

First, here's what someone close to Nas told MediaTakeOut.com:
Their marriage was doomed from the beginning because Kelis is shady. She comes off real nice and sweet, but behind all that she's as conniving as one of those [women] from the soap operas.

Here's an example [of Kelis'] ways. Her and Nas bought a condo together. But come to find out later that Kelis made sure that she put it in her name only. And she signed all the papers a few days before they got married so that everything would be hers.

As far as the cheating goes, I don't know. I can't put anything past her….

Here's what someone close to Kelis told MediaTakeOut.com:
It's sad that their marriage [fell] apart, but Nas is to blame. He talks to her real disrespectful. If you're supposed to love someone, you can't let certain words or certain things come out of your mouth.

As far as Kelis' past, it shouldn't matter. She loved Nas and he should have been able to put anything in the past - in the past.

Also, Nas was not faithful to Kelis. He had at least one other woman that I know of.

Dang … we hate to see these two break up. But on the real, both insiders maintain that Nas and Kelis still LOVE EACH OTHER!!!

Come on guys … ain't there some way of making this work????

I ususally don't believe MediaTakeout.com but if this is true....sorry Esco
frown.gif
Discuss.....

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Already a huge post in general......

Dame shame
damn don't frequent the General forum....my bad thought it was more Music related....

"you got a baby by the broad...you can't disown her YET"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

they been frontin for 6 years

Jay-Z won
and I'm not even a fan of Hov

Nas gets divorce...what does Jay have to do with that? cuz of the battle? if Jay divorced B, would that mean Nas won? that battle and their marriages hasnothing to do with each other

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Jay-Z won

Nas gets divorce...what does Jay have to do with that? cuz of the battle? if Jay divorced B, would that mean Nas won? that battle and their marriages has nothing to do with each other
Hes just quoting that other dude from general.

So someone close to Kelis is defending her? What a suprise
laugh.gif
. There's always two sides to a story. Anyways, sucks for him.

thats real shady of her though signing all the papers
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

i'm glad nas still came out yesterday. he was like " i heard i'm single now" i was straight
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Jay-Z won

Nas gets divorce...what does Jay have to do with that? cuz of the battle? if Jay divorced B, would that mean Nas won? that battle and their marriages has nothing to do with each other

people get rap and real life confused on a regular basis... stupidity ftl
smh.gif

Jay-Z won

You- R lame
for thinking that nas' divorce = points for jay-z.. must be ur average everyday hov nut hugger
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yall got it confused.

Cam won
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Final Stage of Project Kufi Smack Completed
smokin.gif

Tru Life snuffing Cam and him not doing nothing>>>> Nas' divorce....
Call it what you want but I'd rather get snuffed and do nothing rather than everyone know my baby mama banged Ol Man Jigga and then there berumors of my new wife cheating on me, have tattoos of her own my body, and then get a divorce.

Cam called all of this awhile ago. I forgot which radio station but he was like "Look at this confused _ man went from one *$$ to wifing another"This was a couple years ago too
laugh.gif

I love NaS' music but his Ls are becoming insurmountable.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yall got it confused.

Cam won
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Final Stage of Project Kufi Smack Completed
smokin.gif

Tru Life snuffing Cam and him not doing nothing>>>> Nas' divorce....
This aint even get co-signed by Tru Life's people.... you gonna believe that man?

Back
Top Bottom