Nas: the most complete evolved rapper to ever spit..........yeah okay

andre_bbc.jpg

Listened to their 1st 3 albums and you can't convince me otherwise.

Negative. Talent wise I can see it but Nas' catalog over Dre's. It's kind of unfair though being as 3000 is a member of a duo.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

andre_bbc.jpg

Listened to their 1st 3 albums and you can't convince me otherwise.

This Isn't a Fair Comparison His was an group artist. Nas was solo artist and did it by himself

I don't see how his being a part of a duo would be unfair, when he outshined Big Boi on almost every single track of their 1st 3 albums.

I don't see how his being a part of a duo would be unfair, when he outshined Big Boi on almost every single track of their 1st 3 albums.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I don't see how his being a part of a duo would be unfair,

LOL. Dudes is comparing a rapper who doesn't have his own catalog of albums to a rapper who does. You dudes need help.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL. Dudes is comparing a rapper who doesn't have his own catalog of albums to a rapper who does. You dudes need help.
So Andre needs his own catalog in order to be compared to Nas?
eyes.gif

LilStarz07....I talked to that guy about that thing, and its a definite no go, been meaning to tell you that

eyes.gif

YES u +%%$%#...

So you guys are really saying that in terms of artist growth Nas > Andre 3000??? Like for real?? For real?

smh.gif
I see what you be talking about now TIME

eyes.gif

YES. Your trying to compare the longevity of Nas WHO TRULY HAS A SOLO CAREER versus a rapper who is apart of a group. How pointess can your rationale bechamp?? As great as Andre might be or is, he didn't get to the point where he is in rap by himself, Nas did. Whether you feel like Andre lyricallymurdered Big Boi on every track they have done together is irrelevant, the fact of the matter is Andre doesn't make up 100% of Outkast. If and when Andresteps out into his own a bit more and establishes himself as a solo artist with at least 3-4 solo albums then maybe just maybe you might havegrounds to create a thread like this. However, until that point in time arrives champ I strongly suggest you edit the content of your posts immediately tosave yourself further embarrassment.

Further embarrassment from what? Andre 3000 is a better overall artist then Nas.

Bow Wow > Andre. True or False?

Further embarrassment from what?

Just look at the first error you made when you said..."You will agree that this artist > Nas".....as an artist Nas is more completethan Andre 3000 from what we know because he has shown us that he can stand on his own, we can't say the same for Andre up to this point. Seeing isbelieving champ and Andre has yet to provide us with the necessary musical output to fairly judge him against another artist. Then you make another costlyerror by stating........"Listened to their 1st 3 albums and you can't convince me otherwise".......LOL. Andre doesn't even have 3 albums,Outkast does but Andre by himself, it never happened champ. I'm sure a good majority of the Music Forum happens to have Nas's first 3 albums but these3 albums that you speak of from Andre 3000 for some reason have yet to surface for us to listen to.

**Jay Z from 22 Two's**.........."Shall I continue??"

I don't know what's so outlandish about this comparison.

Both are easily top tier emcees with great catalogues.

As far as artistic growth is concerned, you could easily make the case that Nas has devolved while 3K has done nothing but evolve.

Neither of these guys make my top 5, so I don't have a personal stake in this argument, but quit acting like OP compared the Juice Crew to B2K.

Further embarrassment from what?
Just look at the first error you made when you said..."You will agree that this artist > Nas".....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as an artist Nas is more complete than Andre 3000 from what we know because he has shown us that he can stand on his own[/color], we can't say the same for Andre up to this point. Seeing is believing champ and Andre has yet to provide us with the necessary musical output to fairly judge him against another artist. Then you make another costly error by stating........"Listened to their 1st 3 albums and you can't convince me otherwise".......LOL. Andre doesn't even have 3 albums, Outkast does but Andre by himself, it never happened champ. I'm sure a good majority of the Music Forum happens to have Nas's first 3 albums but these 3 albums that you speak of from Andre 3000 for some reason have yet to surface for us to listen to.

Which is the sole determining factor when comparing how complete an artist is
eyes.gif
(not creativity, consistency, innovation, or a variety of other attributes that could apply.)
How many years has 3k been in the game, and he STILL doesn't have the"necessary output" for me to be able to compare him to someone else?? Oh I forgot, according to you, he needs maybe 3-4 solo albums before I cancompare him to say....Ja Rule.
eyes.gif

Andre doesn't even have 3 albums, Outkast does but Andre by himself, it never happened champ..............these 3 albums that you speak of from Andre 3000 for some reason have yet to surface for us
but where did I say Andre himself has 3 albums though?
Listened to their 1st 3 albums and you can't convince me otherwise"
and only consider Andre's verses.

thought you were doing it, didn't you?
smh.gif

I see what Ghostface was talking about when he spoke of smart dumb ++@$!$

Back
Top Bottom