Nas: the most complete evolved rapper to ever spit..........yeah okay

Normally you're fairly on point, but this is ludicrous.

I wasn't trying to imply that Andre is just some one-hit wonder or some unskilled rapper in the game, that wasn't what I was trying to convey at all. I was just saying that the OP IMO has no basis to even try and make this comparison of 3K being better than Nas. So in a sense it's like the OP shouldhave just said Young Berg>Nas from my viewpoint cause the OP has no ground or foundation to stand on. If and when Andre truly decides to branch off fromOutkast and establish his own individual career (ie. Ghostface) then maybe we can revisit this thread and have something to talk about. Until the time arrive,the OP is doing a disservice to himself and this community.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Further embarrassment from what? Andre 3000 is a better overall artist then Nas.
indifferent.gif
Ok that's your opinion, do you want a cookie orsomething?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Normally you're fairly on point, but this is ludicrous.

I wasn't trying to imply that Andre is just some one-hit wonder or some unskilled rapper in the game, that wasn't what I was trying to convey at all. I was just saying that the OP IMO has no basis to even try and make this comparison of 3K being better than Nas. So in a sense it's like the OP should have just said Young Berg>Nas from my viewpoint cause the OP has no ground or foundation to stand on. If and when Andre truly decides to branch off from Outkast and establish his own individual career (ie. Ghostface) then maybe we can revisit this thread and have something to talk about. Until the time arrive, the OP is doing a disservice to himself and this community.
You still haven't answered my question sir.
Bow Wow > 3000 true or false?

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Nas being able to put more out still puts him above andre.

So you agree wtih me that Jay-Z > Big right??

and besides that "withstanding the test of time" BS you still haven't told me how nas is a more complete artist then andre

Can you honestly tell me a single aspect where Dre > Nas ?
name 1 wack verse from 3000

Are you really gonna compare Dre to Nas lyrically ? Do you want to go verse for verse back and forth ?
roll.gif
Anyway, the whole Hey Ya thing was particularly embarrassing. Green Light
roll.gif
Walk it out remix ?
roll.gif
M16 I agree with you on this.

No way in hell is 3 Stacks better than Nas with an album like 'Speaker Box'.....
laugh.gif

Speakerboxxx was a Big Boi album, you mean The Love Below?

Anyway I love 3000, but no.

And he crapped on Green Light and Walk It Out. Yet another ridiculous MEB reply.

Originally Posted by M16

Hey Ya is a perfect example of Andre's evolution as an artist, though. Like dude said in the previous page Nas has DEVOLVED as an artist.

Are you joking ? Untitled was an example of evolution.

I swear its like I'm reading a foriegn language... I pray to god he was joking Bro
smh.gif

laugh.gif
It was actually a solid album, but if you don't like the subject matter, I can see why you would think that

First you said Dre > Nas.... based on albums...

then you change the title
laugh.gif
... who cares if this _' is more 'evolved'??

His only attempt at a SOLO album failed
laugh.gif

He can't even be compared to Nas for that fact alone.

^You cannot make the argument that TLB failed. You, especially, cannot.

Sales, critical acclaim, impact on subsequent experimental hip hop albums, to say nothing of the replay value of the actual album, Speakerboxxx included...

The fact that something flew miles above your head has little to no bearing on the status of the work itself.

Daytona, I'll give you THIS: I listen to 3 Stacks (to be more specific, OutKast, he belongs to a DUO
laugh.gif
) more frequently than I do NaS, but in NO WAYdoes that make 3000 better. AND, quit hating on Big Boi FTW
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom