NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Hypebeast just live streamed Pusha T’s album listening party on their Instagram & the beats are CRAZY

Y’all should be excited for this Nas album

Nas on some dope beats. I'll believe it when I hear it. Still pissed that I spent money on untitled :smh:

Untitled has the worst production, that's the only NaS album I can't listen to cause how bad the beats are.

Life Is Good had great production.

I'm ready for this one though, better be good.

Untitled was like a better Kingdom Come to me. Had a handful of really good tracks in the middle of a bunch of tracks you never wanted to hear again

Untitled has the worst production, that's the only NaS album I can't listen to cause how bad the beats are.

Life Is Good had great production.

I'm ready for this one though, better be good.
soooo u think hip hop is dead
is better than untitled???
u trippin
queens get this money
you cant stop us now
even that make the world go round with bhris brown and game
testify
untitled(title track)
fried chicken with busta rhymes
black president
are all my jams on that album

There’s no way we are getting the Kanye produce Pusha album, Kanye solo, Kanye/Cudi, and Kanye produced Nas album week after week 4 weeks in a row. No possible way.

34C9F973-A8EC-4F70-84B3-C4762E641051.gif

This is back when we thought they were full albums.

Not 7 track EPs called albums.

Like if Yasiin Bey randomly dropped 7 songs on a Friday we wouldn't be saying yo that new Mos album was unexpected. Nah, a ***** dropped 7 songs on one day, maybe its the preview to his full album :lol:

Last edited:
ol boy needs to hit one out the park on this one.

I really dont trust nas MUSIC MAKING ability these days. he strikes me as someone that's fighting on the new wave of hip-hop which is understandable, but I think its bc of that he's not able to adapt on certain songs. march madness remix and GOD remix he struggled. nas album done joint was ok, and I do mean ok.

hoping Kanye will help what nas has been lacking but looking @ the pusha album, I'm not expecting miracles tbh...

^ never heard that but its still just so so.

my point is, this is NAS, and just decent raps wont cut it. its not enough for him to just hold it down.

this dudes name holds weight, like HEAVY weight. the bar is high.

and not to turn this into a redundant jay vs nas discussion but it def doesn't look good on nas if his album doesn't receive @least 1/2 the critical acclaim that 444 did. lets not fake like these dudes aint still bein measured against each other. *pause*

Hoping this is the better of the Ye-driven releases the past few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom