NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

I'm so happy man. I always wanted Nas to release the OG I am for years..I can't believe it's finally happening :pimp:

I don’t believe this. Feel like this is intentionally vague to sell it out.

I Am is one of my all time favorite albums and I’ve read mad different stories about what happened and where the songs ended up. Nas doesn’t talk about it, hates the album because of the leak and even said something like the album wasn’t finished and a true track list never came out.

No word from Nas about this and if they’re going through all the motions of clearing samples and mastered, it would be coming out on streaming and possibly CD as well.

All that said, if this does happen and is official. I’ll buy the cd and vinyl.

From what I’ve read it’s only the original 13 songs that were leaked that’s coming out, not the complete double album.

I remember I had to try making the double album on my own out of loosies and poor quality leaks.

It’ll be dope if this is the actual full album.

Just re listened to M3 …

God dam that Never Die verse from Wayne on another level.

Wasn’t a fan first time I heard it, I was caught up in why he rhyming same sound over and over.. but wordplay came through today and o man.

I think that I am vinyl might be coming from his old label because Nas hasn’t posted anything about it to my knowledge. Mass Appeal and Nas will probably wait until next year for actual 25th anniversary.

Anyone gotta link for the vinyl?

Stay Alive and I Wonder are classic records. Crazy those weren’t on I Am, Nastradamus or Lost Tapes

Don't see it anywhere online.

I hope Mass Appeal is able to do something next year for the 25th anniversary.

FB_IMG_1707487320986.jpg

Back
Top Bottom