NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I could do without No Phony Love and Brunch on Sundays. Not bad songs, but they don’t fit the album sequencing and feel, IMO. Take those away and I could let this joint run front to back.

What this should have been:
59BA7F74-232C-46CA-8712-A96387D0F49A.jpeg

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I could do without No Phony Love and Brunch on Sundays. Not bad songs, but they don’t fit the album sequencing and feel, IMO. Take those away and I could let this joint run front to back.

I actually really like both those songs :lol: love Charlie’s singing and just the feel of Brunch On Sundays. I do see what you mean about the sequencing though, probably should’ve been earlier on the album.

Album is great, a few songs he was aiming at the younger crowd.

Only song I skip is YKTV, song isn't good. YG was cool but Boogie was awful.

EPMD is cool and Em is tolerable but his verse should have been shorter. Eminem verse is good and bad. He has too many flows, two of them were good and two of them were terrible. He said some good **** but then says some dumbass punchlines that aren't good.

I'll buy the CD when it comes out on 11/5

Last edited:
Hate for Composure, Brunch on Sundays, and No Phony Love?

Album did not skip a beat for me.

I really don't pay attention to record sales any longer. Its clear they went in the dumpster and ppl don't buy anymore. I'm from a time it didnt matter much cuz everybody went platinum and gold was a given. So its crazy to me 250k is impressive.

No surprise labels pounced on streaming in order to keep making money.

Last edited:
Enjoying this album , more reflective and insightful than KD1

Wonder if ‘Brunch on Sundays’ goes viral at the Dallas restaurant :lol:….owner could make lemonade out of this if he plays cards right

I get chills at the end of ‘Death Row East’ every time, one of the most bittersweet tracks I’ve heard…song has you vibin and then it’s cut short |lalmost feels like you’re there for the announcement

The drums on ‘Store Run’ remind me of ‘Trade It All’ from Burden of Proof

Last edited:
Hearing this is better than the first. Does the album have a beat similar to the second half of The Cure?

Honestly, I would cut more than 3 songs off here, but then it’s only a 7-8 track EP.

I think the highlights may be higher than KDs highlights, but the lows are lower, and there’s more of them.

Eminem outrapped Nas and EPMD, aside from the Mike Pence line. Eminem problem is he seems to do his own thing on collaborations with other artists which can ruin the concept of an entire song. He is probably the most skilled lyricist of all time but dude can be a little too aggressive like canibus.

Phony love is the only song I skip. Brunch on Sundays is fire.

Eminem outrapped Nas and EPMD, aside from the Mike Pence line. Eminem problem is he seems to do his own thing on collaborations with other artists which can ruin the concept of an entire song. He is probably the most skilled lyricist of all time but dude can be a little too aggressive like canibus.

Your the first person I’ve seen to say anything good about Eminem’s verse. I thought it was better than the hate I’ve seen it get around here.

Back
Top Bottom