NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

You must be one of these dipset genral/mr waves special type _'s. :lol:

Rappers from the 90's have called Illmatic that. That album is bible like to Rappers and whatever "real hip hop heads".

I’m not going to even continue to list all the albums better than illmatic I’ll just use liquid swords as an example lyrically that album destroys illmatic enough said

Dfr2B3LWkAA5n8Q.jpg:large

http://shop.nasirjones.com

Liquid Swords was my least favorite Wu album. It's boring. I always felt that way since back in the 90s. that album being better than Illmatic is ridiculous.

edit: Merch is COPPED :pimp:

Last edited:
Man, much as I love Nas, my dislike for Ye is strong right now. Gonna pass on listening to this unfortunately.

No albums in hip hop history have topped that.

Fixed

man are you even a real hip hop head there were mad albums better than illmatic in the 90s

Liquid swords
Ready to die
36 chambers
The chronic

Nas can top illmatic he just has to bring back that old style he ditched after 94

I honestly want to smack the taste out of your mouth everytime you post. None of those albums are better than illmatic.

how your lame *** gonna tell me what my opinion should be on what albums are the best from the 90s i know hip hop heads who don't like nas music at all who think he is wack

how your lame *** gonna tell me what my opinion should be on what albums are the best from the 90s i know hip hop heads who don't like nas music at all who think he is wack

What’s their reasoning?

You must be one of these dipset genral/mr waves special type _'s. :lol:

Rappers from the 90's have called Illmatic that. That album is bible like to Rappers and whatever "real hip hop heads".

Dude is extra slow and extra ignorant. :lol:

Dipset may be a special type of goof, but he's always been our goof.

I don't know what's up with these new off-brand slow ******. :lol:

always thought a majority of NT stanned Nas

now dudes all of a sudden skeptical because he’s working with Kanye :lol:

And they’re opinions are trash
And shouldn’t be taken seriously

I personally enjoy Reasonable Doubt, Life After Death, & Aqumini over Illmatic,

but I won’t act like Illmatic doesn’t have a case for greatest hip hop album of all time off sheer impact. I literally feel like I’m in 90s New York when listening to it

^ never heard that but its still just so so.

my point is, this is NAS, and just decent raps wont cut it. its not enough for him to just hold it down.

this dudes name holds weight, like HEAVY weight. the bar is high.

and not to turn this into a redundant jay vs nas discussion but it def doesn't look good on nas if his album doesn't receive @least 1/2 the critical acclaim that 444 did. lets not fake like these dudes aint still bein measured against each other. *pause*
Not really.

Taking the last 4 Nas albums over Jay's trash.

Back
Top Bottom