NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

I don't get it, man.

I remember nas saying he was going to drop an album entirely produced by him :smh:
If we let Nas tell it he owe us like 5 albums fans would die for; Nas & AZ, Nas & Premo, Nas & Pete Rock, etc.

Plus I swear didnt Swizz say he had a Nas album all produced by him done? :lol:

he cant now
would be copying royce :smh:
Oh please. Can just say Royce copied Guru then.

Get that **** done.

Last edited:
Nas just seems like he's not on that one project by one producer steez that so many other artists have thrived with lately.

Its more likely he does that record a whole album a capella and then send it to producers to make beat after the fact :lol:

physical copies in the webstore finally :pimp:

THE LOST TAPES 2 CD + DIGITAL ALBUM
REGULAR PRICE$10

CD IS EXPECTED TO SHIP IN 8-10 WEEKS.

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU PURCHASE MUSIC PRODUCTS AND ANY OTHER MERCH ITEM(S) IN THE SAME CART AND DO NOT SELECT SPLIT SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP WHEN THE LAST PRODUCT BECOMES AVAILABLE. WE SUGGEST SELECTING THE SPLIT SHIPPING OPTION AT CHECKOUT SO THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

THE LOST TAPES 2 DIGITAL ALBUM DELIVERED VIA E-MAIL ON 7/19

:smh:

They upped new t-shirts. Some of them are tuff. Definitely better than the first batch they upped on the site.

Nas just seems like he's not on that one project by one producer steez that so many other artists have thrived with lately.

Its more likely he does that record a whole album a capella and then send it to producers to make beat after the fact :lol:
I feel like that's what he did wit that album prod by kanye

I feel like that's what he did wit that album prod by kanye
Yeah, it was the wrong timing for that and the wrong Kanye to work with imo. It got some joints on it but its really not what you expect.

Should've did that with Kanye right after they recorded We Major.

Back
Top Bottom