NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

He’s still bitter Nas ain’t tell him he was squashing the beef with Jay?
Yup. And I heard Joe on one of his podcast say something like

"I was taking on other people beefs then they squashed it hanging me out to dry"

he ain't say Nas name that time but I knew what he was talking about. It's funny cuz that seems like something small and they woulda been moved past that.

Yup. And I heard Joe on one of his podcast say something like

"I was taking on other people beefs then they squashed it hanging me out to dry"

he ain't say Nas name that time but I knew what he was talking about. It's funny cuz that seems like something small and they woulda been moved past that.
plus him and jay cool now
he need to let it go

I'm sorry but your boy is a hypocrite, how you speaking in Arabic on Stillmatic, now, you're pushing a Hennesy bottle in front of us every 5 minutes, where they do that at Islam? he had to sell his soul during the making of IWW

giphy.gif

I'm sorry but your boy is a hypocrite, how you speaking in Arabic on Stillmatic, now, you're pushing a Hennesy bottle in front of us every 5 minutes, where they do that at Islam? he had to sell his soul during the making of IWW

Nas ain’t Muslim though. A lot of NY rappers were influenced by the 5 Percenters, hence the Arabic references.

Back
Top Bottom